Chapter 10 Upgrade

return
The Golden Finger of the Doomsday
Traditional Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 10 Upgrade

    The summer sun scorched the earth, and the dazzling light pierced the eyes with a vast expanse of whiteness. Father Yu didn't dare to slow down, Jian Ze opened the way with mental strength beside him, and finally arrived in a small village before twelve o'clock.

    The village sign is erected at the head of the

    village-the only way to enter the village of "Baishu Village" is a straight bridge. Under the bridge is a turbulent river, the water is clear and transparent, and the fish shuttle freely in the water. Even before the end of the world, it is rare to see a river preserved so clean. The road after crossing the bridge is a dirt road, which becomes wider as you go in. The tall branches on both sides of the road block the harsh sunlight and are extremely cool. After a hundred meters, he really entered the village.

    After getting off the car, Yu Xiaoyou still took the car back. Along the way, she did not conceal from Jin Yue what she had room for, and Jin Yue did not mention a word.

    She is a smart person.

    Jian Ze spent the whole morning with mental energy, and he couldn't support it long ago. At this moment, he relied on Yu Qingye to barely support his body. Yu Xiaoyou asked everyone to wait in place first, and she walked into the village to explore.

    Rural houses are either old-fashioned one-storey brick houses or modern bungalows with their own small gardens. There were a lot of human remains on the street. Just as she turned a corner, two zombies, one old and one small, walked towards her staggeringly.

    The old one has changed beyond recognition, and the small one still retains the appearance of a complete child, but he is only about six years old, which was when he was lively and lovely. He sighed, threw out the water belt, and instantly two people fell to their heads.

    It took less than twenty minutes to touch the village of hundreds of households. There were only a dozen zombies in total, all of them old or children. It seems that the young people here were working outside before the end of the world.

    Yu Xiaoyou selected a small villa, which was very neat except for some dust. There are rice and noodles in the kitchen, as well as all kinds of seasonings. Make a mark and notify everyone later.

    Mother Yu and Jin Yue clean up the house. After two months of practice, Mother Yu has been able to make a lot of simple dishes decently.

    Everyone said, "Thanks to Xiaoyou who bought the cookbook at the time!"

    Jian Ze fell asleep as soon as he sat on the sofa, and Father Yu wandered around the house for a while to help his wife. Yu Xiaoyou discussed with his brother to catch some fish in the river at the head of the village, while the two children explored in the house.

    The mutant fish is also aggressive. The two brothers and sisters watched by the riverside for a while, and they were sure that they were safe before they started to do it. Yu Xiaoyou used the plants in the water to entangle the fish, and Yu Qingye easily threw it into a cloth bag made of clothes.

    With more people, there will naturally be more food and equipment.

    Xiaoyuan ran over and shook the sleepy Jian Ze vigorously. After shaking for a long time, he saw no response. He twisted his butt and looked at the adults who were struggling and grinning pitifully not far away. In the end, Yu Xinmeng really couldn't stand it anymore, and the two of them used eighteen martial arts with Xiaoyuan before they put Jian Ze on the table.