Chapter 19 The Heroine and the Heroine

return
The Golden Finger of the Doomsday
Traditional Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 19 The Heroine and the Heroine

    The days seem to be back before the end of the world. I sleep until I wake up and eat breakfast. After breakfast, I go to the base to stroll around. When you encounter something you like, you can buy it, and it doesn’t matter if you don’t meet it.

    For example, whose child was too hungry to stand someone's food and was beaten to death. Another example is that a woman who was raised by a small housekeeper was transferred. The woman was unwilling to cry and was dragged away by her hair.

    Yu Xiaoyou couldn't bear Yu Xinmeng seeing all this dirty, but she forced herself to let her see. The Wang Wei incident is not an isolated case. Yu Xinmeng couldn't bear to secretly send out a lot of things along the way, including bread and instant noodles. The adults turned a blind eye.

    After sending Wang Wei back, Yu's father called a family for a meeting.

    Yu Xinmeng was criticized by Yu's father. Originally, Yu Qingye and Yu Xiaoyou thought that her father had gone a little bit, but after seeing Yu Xinmeng's disapproval, they thought that maybe they were wrong.

    Every time after going out to see these, Yu Xinmeng always feels sad for a while when he returns home, and after a while he becomes happily looking for Xiaoyuan to play with. Yu Xiaoyou invited Wang Wei to talk to her about the importance of food. After meeting with Wang Wei's sister, Yu Xinmeng finally promised that she would not give others food casually.

    Yu Xiaoyou is actually reflecting on himself. She is the one who indulges her most because the food is on both of them. With the guarantee of space, she seemed to be overly proud, and she became airy.

    "Ms. Wenyi is cooking porridge again. Hurry up and go."

    "What are you yelling about? Let's go by ourselves and get more."

    "That's right, then hurry up. Miss Wenyi is really nice."

    "Okay, fart, it's her men's kindness

    , let her go, tsk tsk tsk..." "I don't know how to serve her at night. People are willing to give her food to give her a reputation."

    "It doesn't matter how she serves her . , I just need to fill my stomach."

    "Yes, filling my stomach is the most important thing."

    …

    Yu Xiaoyou took Yu Xinmeng’s hand and was about to go home. After hearing the whispering discussion between the two women, he decided to talk to Go and take a look at the back. Is this Wen Yi the heroine?

    The place Wenyi chose was similar to a square, close to Area D. Most of the people surrounded by them belonged to the people who were on the verge of starving to death under the food and clothing line. She was wearing a white long dress with a decent smile on her face, beautiful and kind. There are more than a dozen cauldrons in front of them with porridge in them. It is not a show-like porridge that looks like water, but a normal porridge that is thicker than rice soup and thinner than rice.

    Behind Wen Yi, there were more than a dozen supernaturalists guarding her and the porridge. People were obediently waiting in lines with broken bowls of plastic boxes, and there was no scene of violence.

    Wen Yi from time to time instructed, "Be careful when it gets hot." "Take it well." It drew waves of praise after another.

    Yu Xiaoyou can only lament once again that the protagonist's law is too powerful.