Chpt 4: Here we go again

Tw: Maybe smut
————————————————————————
Quackity POV:

The door slowly opened.... it was Nick with my stuff in hand, one big box on the floor next to him which I assume is also mine.

"Hi Quack- why is Wilbur here?"

"Because he can be."

"But why is he here you haven't even-"

Wilbur cut him off

"Nick shut the fuck up and give us Quackity's stuff before I fuckin punt you."

I started blushing like crazy while Nick handed Wilbur the boxes.

Wilbur POV:

Of course Nick slammed the door in my face, who wouldn't when your ex brings someone else to help them move out

"You good Quacks?"

"Yeah I'm good Wil, I just wanna go back to
your place and go to sleep after today."

"Ok love"

I gave Quackity a small kiss on his head before we got home and I set his stuff down, he turned around to look at me- that's when I made my move and kissed him on his soft lips. He kissed back and we fell to the couch me on top (wink)
He pulled me in by my trench coat, then I started to grip his hips making him let out a small moan, we were interrupted by a knock at the door.

No POV:

Wilbur got up and went to open the door while Quackity put a pillow over the tent forming in his pants.

"Oh hey Techno what are you doing here?"

"Wilbur...Nick told me that Quackity was here, why is he here Wilbur?"

"Look Techno it's not that simple"

"He literally exposed my sexuality Wilbur "

"You and I both know it was an accident"

"Whatever Wilbur I just don't want him here"

Wilbur tried to argue back but then Techno griped Wilburs shirt and almost punched him in the face, but he held himself back and let go of Wilburs shirt before he whispered 'I'm sorry'

Mega time skip————————————————

Quackity and Wilbur were laying in his bed when Quackity got on top of Wilbur and started playing with his hair, Wilbur then pulled Quackity's body closer and started kissing his neck leaving dark hickeys along with light bite marks.
Quackity slowly took of his shirt as Wilbur took his off, Quackity slowly moved down to Wilburs stomach then soon the tent in Wilburs boxers, Quackity slowly pulled down Wilburs boxers to reveal what was causing the tent, that used to be in the boxers. S e x

(I wanted to keep that because it was funny but there will be smut from here so skip to the next chapter if y'know)

Quackity then went down on Wilbur and started sucking on his (I'm not gonna) Wilbur started pushing Quackitys head up and down each time going faster and faster as Quackity gagged more and more before Quackity needed some air.

"You good ducky?"

Wilbur asked in a deep tired voice

"Mhm"

"Ok bend over love"

Quackity decided that he was gonna be a brat to Wilbur and lay flat on his back instead of bending, it made Wilbur frustrated so he bent Quackity over himself and pushed his stomach up against a wall and started thrusting. Quackity didnt get prep so he let out a slutish moan as Wilbur started thrusting in and out faster and faster each time the smaller male under him would let out small moans. Eventually Quackity came all over himself and the wall, Wilbur kept going until he came aswell.

(I didnt want to write smut I thought leaving it at S e x was better 594 words)