Chapter fifteen: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner

I watched Quackity walk down, I stood upstairs for a while. I heard him and his mother laughing, speaking a mix of Spanish and English, talking about their family and what not. The topic then got to me, I heard Quackity say my name.

"¡Mamá!" Quackity sounded shocked, "¿Que? ¡Es muy lindo y bonito!" I realized that she was calling me pretty, I was honestly a bit flattered that my boyfriend's mom thought I was cute. After listening to them for a bit, I got dressed. I wanted to dress to impress, have a good first impression on his mom. I put on my dim yellow turtleneck, tight black pants. For Quackity's gaze. And just some black socks. I walked downstairs with my hair particularly combed and my face freshly washed.

"Hey Wil!" Q spoke, he smiled at me with that warm smile he does whenever he's been touch starved or clingy. It's adorable, I smiled at him and he pulled a chair out for me. When I sat I smiled at him and his mom as she brought a plate of food out for each of us, "Oh you made breakfast, thank you both!" Quackity smiled and him mom looked at him for an answer. "Oh, se dice gracias mamá!" Quackity's mom smiled and looked at me, "¡De nada!" Quackity smiled at me and spoke to me while he set my plate in front of me "She says you're welcome!"

After Quackity and his mother sat down, she started talking to him. She was asking him how he knew me and how we met, it really did start to remind me of when my brother first brought him home...