Chpt 8: Who is this?

(I know the pic isn't Quackbur but whatever)

The tall mystery man jumped in.

"Hello my name is Alistor Eret but you can call me Eret I am Techno's friend and I use all pronouns I'm gender fluid and it is a pleasure to meet you two"

Eret shook Wilburs hand and then Quackity's. Wilbur then invited Eret and Techno in because he has just made breakfast and had extra, Quackity immediately noticed Eret's outfit because he was wearing a flowey strawberry dress with a red cape on the back but the inner side of the cape was a Bisexual pride flag.

I'm lazy so time skip- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was night and Technoblade and Eret were getting ready to head out but when they looked outside it was hailing and snowing, Techno being a piglin couldn't stand the cold the only reason he moved to the Arctic in the first place was for protection because it was in the middle of nowhere and he did have a heater installed and it was a blast heater so it would keep the whole house very hot, not as hot as the Nether of course but still hot and when Phil is there it's only warm.
Wilbur than jumped in,

"Techno man you should stay the night"

"No Wilbur it's fine it's only a little... snow"

"No you are a piglin and it'll be hours until you get home just stay over Techno c'mon man"

"He's right Techno let's just stay here you can't stand the cold even with all your layers you'll freeze"

Erets voice was so deep much deeper than Will's, And Quackity liked that Eret was more feminine because Quackity was a little girly himself so he spotted obvious things first, like their dress and black platform boots. Then Quackity started to notice more subtle things, like Erets painted fingers Pink, Purple, Blue. Of course Eret also had a flower crown on.

(323 words)