『・』

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸.
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?

𝓨𝓸𝓾.

❝Why are you doing this?! ❞ the male asked, his eyes filled with hatred for you.

You look him in the eyes amused by his shaking and panicked state.

What are you?❞You ask once again, a grin forming on your face.

The man gritted his teeth as he looked at you.

❝Hm? Cat got your tongue? Alright then, it's time to end, I have a drama to see in an hour and I'll get upset if I miss it. ❞You say casually.

❝You psycho!! ❞ The man shouted, saliva spraying from his mouth.

You punch him hard, your eyes showing disgust for the trash in front of you.

❝Pig. I'll give you a choice. Kill yourself or you'll watch your mother die. ❞You say smiling evilly.

You had no plan of harming an innocent, but playing with your victim's feelings and mind surely is a fun game for you.

The man's eyes widen as his bottom lip is trembling.

❝Don't touch my mother, psycho!! ❞He shouts, struggling in the chair.

❝That's how your poor victims must have pleaded before you put your disgusting hands on them, but did you cared? No, why must I? If it breaks you, I'll kill your old mother is the worst ways and have you watch it. ❞You spat angry.

The man was shocked by your statement and he fell silent.

❝Oh? It doesn't feel nice to have your crimes exposed, am I right? Do you want to cry? Punch a wall, mister bitch baby? Pee yourself from anger and run to mommy like the worthless little boy you are? ❞You say in a tone someone will usually use for kids and pets as you mocked the man in front of you.

❝Shut up!!! ❞ He shouted at you and you laugh full of life.

❝How I love men getting angry. Your ego is so fucking easy to break, how the fuck do you live like this? It's disgusting, one word and you're screaming and crying because your little pea brain can't take no as an answer. Truly worthless and undeserving of love. You have 10 seconds to choose between your mother and your life.❞ You smile and sit down, sipping from your tea, enjoying the flavor.

9

The man bit his lip as more panic run trough his body.

8

He looks at your and gets more pissed off by how calm you were drinking tea and looking around like you were spending a Sunday afternoon in the comfort of you home.

7

The man thinks about his poor old mother that raised him alone all his life.

6

Tears fall from his eyes as the he realized this is it for him.