『♱』

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝙸𝙸.
ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘʟᴇꜱꜱ ɴɪɢʜᴛ.

𝓨𝓸𝓾.

You finish drinking so you say goodbye to the friendly bartender and leave. Not long before you leave, you felt yourself pulled into a dark ally.

❝What a cutie ~ Say, how much for a bj? ❞ A man that reeked of alcohol asked as he pinned you into a wall.

You look at him uninterested, having a grimace.

❝Are you shy, doll? ❞ The man asked again.

❝What are you? ❞You ask disgusted.

❝Huh? What the fuck are you talking about? ❞ The man asked confused as he caught both your hands to held you down.

❝ "I'm a dirty pig that likes to harass women." should be your answer, dickhead. ❞ You say and quickly push him away, snapping his neck, killing him.

You already checked for witnessed or camera's and after confirming none are in sight, you were free to kill.

You take a last disgusted look and quickly leave.

What a good idea to make gloves part of my daily wardrobe. ❞You thought to yourself and smiled. Under the glover were your fingers wrapped in bandages as precaution that your fingertips won't be left on any crime scene. It's hard to be a criminal in a technology day and age. You thought to yourself as you continued to walk when you hear a man calling after you.

You recognize the voice as the officer from the bar and turn around looking at him approaching you.

❝Oh, officer? ❞You ask confused.
❝Is he here for my number or did he discovered the body?❞ You thought to yourself.

❝Have you seen anyone suspicious walking around?❞He asked.

❝So the second option then. Here we go. ❞ You roll your eyes internally and wished you could do it externally as well, but not while he's here.

❝No, I haven't. Beside some drunk people here and there, no one who seemed suspicious. Why? ❞ You reply tilting your head, loping clueless.

❝I found a dead body not far from here. Have you heard or seen anything? Any sounds of fighting, shouts, struggle?❞ He insists.