『☼』

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚅𝙸.
ʟᴏꜱɪɴɢ ɪᴛ.

𝓨𝓸𝓾.

You look at your reflection as you put a wig on, making sure none of your natural hair is out.

Tonight, you're going out to take out another victim. You make sure you have everything in check.

❝Perfect, let's go apply justice. ❞ You say smiling at yourself.

You turn the lights off, lock your door and walk to the club your victim is going to be at tonight. A disgusting man that doesn't take no as an answer and used money to buy his freedom even if his place is in hell.

You walk through the club's doors looking around for your victim.

❝There he is. ❞You whisper to yourself.

What you failed to notice was the pair of surprised eyes that looked at you from the dark.

𝓔𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷.

I followed the guy to some shady club that reeks of drugs and I sit in a dark corner that gives me acces to see my target and the entrance.

As I begin to get bored I see in the corner of my eyes a familiar figure.

❝(Y/n?) What are you doing here? ❞ I thought as I continue watching her. It seems like she haven't seen me yet.

I hide even more in the shadows and my heart beast louder as she makes her way to my target. In that moment, only one thought was running through my head. She's the murderer.

It all makes sense: you hiding something, those cunning eyes of yours, your speech about corrupt police and how you support the killer. Wait a moment... why would you say those things to a police officer that's searching for you? Were you testing me? Giving me hints? But why? ❞

As I fall deep in thoughts about (Y/n)'s motives, I see my target leave.

I look at (Y/n) who had a gorgeous but chilling smirk on her face as she sipped from her drink. I sit up, not knowing if I should follow my target or stay to watch (Y/n), but I quickly decide to do my job and follow the man.

He gets in his car so I do the same and after half an hour, I see the man panic in his car.

❝What's with him? ❞ I think.

I look confused at him as he looks around scared and then I watch him hit a tree.

I stop my car, get out and rush to him. I manage to get him out of his car and check if he's alive. Dead.

I call 911 and wait for them to arrive and take care of it.

❝We'll take care from here. ❞ the other officer says.

I nodd my head and get in my car, lighting a cigarette.

I haven't seen him drink or do drugs while he was at the club, so what happened to him? I inhale the smoke and take my phone from my pocket and stare and her number in my agenda.