Chapter 5 • Heart Knows

Wang Yibo is in his secret garden right now, it is been four days since Xiao Zhan became his tutor. And ofcourse he didn't let a day to pass without insulting Xiao Zhan, that's all he can do. Believe it or not, Wang Yibo never hurt Xiao Zhan as him! I mean he never use his own hands to beat Xiao Zhan. If he want to or his girlfriend Liying, Yibo just calling his minions but Zhao Liying is the one who hurt Xiao Zhan physically more often.

Studying at Home is a bad idea for Wang Yibo! Everytime he's here, he always remembered Sean unlike when he is in school, Zhao Liying is always with him. Forgetting the pain that Sean's left.

A thunder clapped and a heavy rain fell. Wang Yibo didn't mind it but lifted his head up and feels the cold rain. He is sure that Xiao Zhan will be late again so he have a time to reminisce.

"Baobao.. I fell inlove with you when we are together, and here I am feel deeper inlove with you in the years we're apart. Sean, where are you? Please comeback."

-❀-

"Hey! my whore brother" Zhao Liying called. Xiao Zhan stopped in the middle of the empty hall way but didn't turn back to Zhao Liying.

Xiao Zhan could hear the foot steps nearing to his place.

"So, how's your broken leg?" Zhao Liying mocked then laughed.

Xiao Zhan didn't answer. Yep, Zhao Liying broke his one leg when she knew that he's the tutor of Wang Yibo. She makes sure he can't walk properly, especially when he is on the way to Wang's mansion. The worst part is students always tripping him and laugh at him after. but glad Haikuan is there to help Xiao Zhan everytime he got wounded or injured. And recovered immediately.

Xiao Zhan about to walk forward but Zhao Liying stopped him that made Xiao Zhan to look at her evil red eyes, Flame could be seen on her eyes.

"Not because you are with Wang Yibo doesn't mean he's yours again" Zhao Liying walk around at Xiao Zhan with crossarms, "Sean, I'm the winner. Wang Yibo didn't like a pathetic rat like you" She snorted.

"..."

Zhao Liying then grasped Xiao Zhan's hair tightly, "I mean look at yourself. Do you think Yibo can love you in this state?"

"I-I know"

Zhao Liying smirked, "Glad. you understand, Sean. Bear this in your mind, Wang Yibo hates you so much and Wang Yibo will never love you again and Wang Yibo forgotten about you already because He have me now." She then let Xiao Zhan's hair and left him speechless.

Xiao Zhan sighed. "Why i have to deal with her everytime?"

Xiao Zhan knew he can't get Wang Yibo back yet but he still contented seeing Wang Yibo near at him. As long as, Xiao Zhan have the necklace that Wang Yibo gave him... he will never get tired loving Wang Yibo. Xiao Zhan can't wait to graduate from this school, that time he will find a way to confess to Wang Yibo because once Xiao Zhan confessed right now his father will surely kick him out from this school, where Xiao Zhan gonna study then? Especially this time of he got nothing?

"give me a little more time, Bo." Xiao Zhan mumbled and smiled at his imagines that him and Yibo are together again.

-❀-

Xiao Zhan arrived at Wangs' mansion an hour late, as usual. The maid welcomed him to the gate and guided him to the living room but another maid came. Glad, the rain stopped after 3 hrs before the class ended.