I

"FUCK!" I shouted as I swiped everything off my desk out of anger. I could feel my eyes burning as tears began to form in my eyes. I crouched down beside my desk dropping my head into my heads and just began to sob. This couldn't be happening, how is this happening? This shit doesn't happen to me. There was a knock at my office door and I quickly stood up wiping the tears from my face and clearing my throat before saying.

"Come in"

The door opened and my head of security walked in. Her eyebrows raised in shock as she looked around the room seeing all the items from my desk scatter around the floor of my office. I walked over to the bar cart grabbing a glass and picking up a bottle of brandy.

"You want some?" I asked turning to Lucky.

"Nah I'm good" she answered shaking her head "Are you good?" She asked and I scoffed.

"Yeah I'm straight" I nodded taking a seat at my desk.

"Yah moms is worried bout you, hell I'm worried bout you Sin" she said leaning on the chair in front of my desk.

"Yo I said I'm straight" I repeated before gulping down the rest of the brandy in my glass.

"Sin we just buried yo twin sister bruh it's okay if not good my nigga" she replied and I rolled my eyes.

"Luck, look I preciate you tryna be there for me and all but I'm good so drop it" I semi snapped at her.

"Fine whatever bro" she said shaking her head.

"Ima murk that nigga when I see him" I said balling my fist up.

"Hel-" Lucky began to speak but the sound of her phone ringing cut her off.

I watched as Lucky pulled her phone out her pocket, and before answering it she stepped out the office. I got up from my seat and began to pick up some things off the floor to put back on my desk. The door opened again and Lucky looked as if she was about to kill someone.

"What's up?" I asked raising my brow.

"That nigga at yah moms place" Lucky answered angrily.

"What?" I asked feeling my blood began to boil.

"Tee just told me he there tryna take Arya" she explained.

I reached around my desk pulling open on of the drawers and snatching my glock out. Lucky and I left out my office and made our way through the club and out the back doors. I jumped straight into my Benz and spun the block speeding all the way to my moms place. As soon as I pulled up I jumped out the car clocking my gun back and storming into the house.

"WHERE THIS BITCH NIGGA AT!" I yelled catching everyone's attention.

"Oh my" some lady gasped at the sight of my gun.

I made my way through the house and out the patio doors seeing my mom sitting at a table talking to two of my security. I put my gun behind me shoving it in the waist band of my jeans and covering it up with my shirt as I made my way over to the group.

"I heard Red was here, where he at?" I asked looking around.

"He's gone boss we took care of em" a male voice beside me answered.