II

The bright sun shone through the blinds lighting up the whole room. I hissed in pain at the bright light quickly shutting my eyes back. As soon as my body adjusted to now being awake I climbed out of bed and made my way into the bathroom. Stopping in my tracks, backing out the bathroom and turning around I noticed a lump in my bed, a lump that was giggling.

"RAWR!" Kilo yelled jumping out from the covers.

"Ahhh" I fake yelled before laughing.

"SUNNY!" Luna yelled excitedly bursted into my room.

"WHAT!" I yelled back confused.

I scrunched my face up as she excitedly shoved the stick in her hand all in my face. I grabbed her arm moving her hand away from my face and Luna squealed as she began jumping up and down.

"LUNA!" I yelled grasping her attention.

"What?" She excitedly asked.

"Why are you so excited? What is that?" I asked referring to the stick in her hand.

"IM PREGNANT!" She yelled happily.

"AHHH WHAT!" Kilo screamed jumping up from the bed.

"YESSSS LOOK!" Luna yelled back showing her the stick.

"O...M...G" A shocked Kilo said excitedly.

"No stop lemme see" I said rushing towards them "Luna" I said shocked.

"Are you two happy for me or what?" Luna asked laughing.

A huge smile spread across my face and I pulled Luna into a big tight hug. Luna's contagious laugh filled my ears and I smiled as we pulled away from the hug.

-

The sound of someone knocking at the door filled my ears snapping me right out my thoughts. The door opened and 'Pretty Ricky - Grind on me' filled the room but soon faded out when the door shut back.

"I told her you were busy but she insisted on talking to you" Lucky explained.

"What're you doing?" I asked ignoring Lucky.

"Sitting down" Kilo answered chuckling.

"Here, what're you doing here?" I snapped.

"At Sin City or in Atlanta?" She asked trying to be funny.

"I'm not in the mood for games Kilo" I said sternly switching my focus to my laptop.

"Wellll..." she dragged out trailing off "I wanna dance for you" she finally finished.

My eyes got wide and I licked my lips bringing my bottom lip between my teeth "You what?" I asked side eyeing her and she smirked.

"I wanna dance for you" she repeated "At the club" she finished.

"No" I laughed out shaking my head.

"Why?" She asked folding her arms across her chest.

"Because I don't wanna see your fucking face" I snapped at her.

Erotic Cityजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें