III

I stood on Sin's front porch growing impatient as I stood there waiting for someone to come answer the door. I let out a low growl before I began impatiently banging on the front door. Locks began to click and the door swung open revealing an angry half naked tattooed stud.

"What?" She snapped at me.

"Where's Sin?" I asked trying to look around her into the house.

"She's not here" the stud rudely answered.

"Right" I dragged out rolling my eyes "I need to speak to her" I said roughly pushing my way past the stud into the house.

The front door slammed shut behind me and I could feel the stud hovering over me. Before I could turn around and say something to her I felt the cold metal barrel of a gun pushing into the back of my skull. I stood there frozen.

"I said she ain't here" the stud repeated in a dark tone.

"Yea but you ain't tellin the truth" I said slowly turning to face her "And ion like liars" I added.

"Your bold for someone who has a gun to their head" the stud pointed out.

"You can hold that gun to my head for as long as you like but we both know you ain't gon ever pull the trigger" I said nonchalantly.

"Oh really?" She asked raising her brow as she cocked the gun back.

"Don't be so curious or you won't be so lucky, Lucky" I said in almost a whisper.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" a females voice roared.

The studs head snapped in the direction of the voice and she almost immediately removed the gun from my head. I looked her up and down before laughing and turning my attention towards Sin.

"Your head of security needs to learn some respect" I said and the stud laughed "Something funny?" I asked turning back to her.

"Yeah you" she answered nodding.

"And how am I so funny?" I asked raising my brow.

"I ain't finna respect no one beneath me" she scoffed as she looked me up and down.

"Oh I'm beneath you?" I asked laughing "Sin you can fuck her but you can't educate her on me?" I asked turning back to Sin.

"I ain't fucking her" Sin barked at me "And there's nothing to educate on" she added looking me up and down.

"Oh your such a asshole" I growled following her into the living room.

"Tell me something I don't know" she nonchalantly replied.

"We're business partners Sin" I snapped.

"See no that's where ur wrong, we were business partners once upon a time" she explained "but now, now you just dance for me" she added rudely.

"YOU NEED ME!" I yelled at her out of frustration.

"No YOU need me" she corrected.

"Your nothing without me" I snapped overly pissed off.

"Look around Lo" she said referring to her big house "I'm everything without you" she continued.

"And you want me to respect you" Lucky chimed in chuckling.

I snatched the gun up off the coffee table aiming it towards Lucky and without a warning I pulled the trigger. Lucky let out a blood curling scream and Sin just sat there rubbing her temples.

"Laugh at that bitch" I scoffed tossing the gun back on the coffee table.

"THAT WAS MY FUCKING FOOT!" Lucky screamed clutching her foot.