004

.One Small Mistake.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

August Twenty-fifth,  Twenty twenty-three.
Charlotte, North Carolina.

AFTER LaMelo dealt with the fan and Alexzandra payed for her stuff,  the two started their walk to the food court. "Come on slow poke" LaMelo joked pulling her arm. Yhe girl smacked her teeth, pulling her arm from his grip. "It's not my fault you were born with  long ass legs"

She started laughed earning a playful glare from him. "Nigga you acting like you not above average height too" Alexzandra waved him off knowing that he was indeed correct. "I see them over there" He stated gesturing towards Chick-Fil-A.

As LaMelo began dragging her towards the group, he went deep into his thoughts. The truth was,  he was beginning to catch some feelings for Alexzandra. Not wanting to believe it, he blamed it on sexyal tension.

LaMelo had been eyeing Alexzandra down since he had seen her in person a coupld hours ago. The male had also found himself scrollling mindlessly through the girls Instagram posts.

Though, he could tell that she had been eyeing him down as well. But again, they  just met so he really wants to see if  those feeling are real or not. He believed that expressing his feeling now could cause issues, especially if those feelings ever stopped coming.

The closer they got to the group, the less LaMelo though about what was running through his head. "Aye Melooo" Lonzo had yelled causing many people to look over at them. "Nigga shut up" LaMelo hit his side playfully.

From the corner of his eye though,  LaMelo could see Darren glaring at Alexzandra who had went over to talk to Gelo once they had reached them.

He signaled for his oldest brother to follow him away from the table,  which he did. "What's up with Dmo being rude to Alex?" Lonzo looked at his brother confused. LaMelo sighed. bringing up when the events happened. "Remember at the airport, the group chat, and just now?"

"Honestly Melo I don't know, I'll talk to him though if it makes you feel better" The younger licked his lips, rubbing his hands on his sweats in the process. "Thank you cuz I'm kinda feeling her" Lonzos eyes widened at his brothers slip up. "Already nigga? It hasn't even been 24 hours since y'all met- well we all met"

LaMelk nodded in  agreement to him. "I know, It's probably just tension though" The two looked over at the group to see that they had akready gotten their food and started eating.

Leaving Lonzo behind, Lamelo took his seat next to Zandra and across from LiAngelo. He decided on stealing some of her fries which earned him a smack to the chest.

"LaMelo Ball" she spoke in disbelief. LiAngelo laughed at then while Darren glared at the two, LaMelo deciding that he would need to talk to him himself.

As she checked her phone for the first time in about 15 minutes, she saw a message from her mom stating that she had finally arrived home safely. Hearting the message, she continued to eat her food.

Finishing up their food, the group decided to finally go home. Walking back to the car she heard Darren mutter stuff under his breath but, didn't pay it any mind. She decided that she doesn't have time to be beefing with a man who was old enough to be her uncle.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆

PULLING UP in front of her house, LaMelo got out helped her bring her bags to her doorstep. LaMelo pulled the girl into a warm hug, his face resting in the crook of the girls neck. "You want to come to my practice tomorrow?" he whispered in her ear, pulling aware from the hug.

She could feel his breath tickling her neck making me shiver. "Are you sure?" she asked him, not sure if he had actually inteded to ask her that. "Yeah you growing on me, plus it's an open gym type of practice so really anyone could come."

He smiled, "Send me the address and time ok?" Alexzandra told him. earning a nod in return. She unlocked the door before she watched him get in the drivers seat.

"Yeah, bye Alex" he waved, to the girl. "Bye Melo" she waved back. and he drove off.

Back in the car, Darren, LiAngelo, and Lonzo were thinking about Alexzandra. LiAngelo believed that Alexzandra was really funny. He really wants her to stick around because he could  see how his younger brother looked at the girl.

He already had thoughts on how his dad would take the newfound information. If he thought that LaMelo was any type of distracted because of her, then it would be the end of LaMelo and Alexzandra before it had even begun.

Though, anyone could tell that Darren does not like her with the looks he's been giving her today. Unlike Darren, Lonzo found Alexzandra to be very entertaining. 

She honestly fit the requirements of a comedian in his eyes. But just from little things he's seen, he could tell that she had also kept Melo in check for these couple of hours.

Usually LaMelo would act out in public but, he hadn't done that at all today while they visited the mall. Once again though, by Darren's looks you could see that he doesn't approve of Alexzandra. Lonzo also believed that he's more than likely gonna say something to their dad which he was famous for.

When they got back to his house, LaMelo brought Darren into his living room, taking a seat on the couch. "Woah nigga what you dragging me for" Darren laughed, oblivious to the seriousness in LaMelos action.

"Because I need talk to you in some serious shit.. all jokes aside" Darren stopped laughing and rolled his eyes. "I bet its about That Alexzandra Bitch" LaMelo heard him mumble.

"Yo she isn't a bitch nigga" LaMelo stood of from his seat on the couch, accidentally bumping chests with Darren "What Else You Want Me To Call Her Then LaMelo" Darren pushed LaMelo back, raisng his voice in the process.

LiAngelo hurried down the steps to see what all the commotion was. Seeing the two damn near about to fight, he went over and separated the two of them. "Yo.. y'all niggas need to calm down on some real shit"

Instead of speaking, Lamelo walked away. He already knew that he was  going to get a call from his father about their small disagreement.

☆☆☆☆☆☆