008**

.One Small Mistake.

(mature content ahead)

☆☆☆☆☆☆

August Twenty-seventh, Twenty twenty-three.
Charlotte, North Carolina.

LAMELO AND Alexzandra sat it silence, her deciding not to speak out if embarrassment. There was no doubt that he knew what happened, and she had hardly know him for 3 days.

She would've never thought she was capable of dream such things, though she could admit that she did feel attracted to the older. LaMelo opened to sprak but stopped before an words came out.

Alexzandra looked away from him and down at her fingers. I should go get my naild done tomorrow. She said in her head, attempting to distract herself from the situation at hand.

Sge could see him look at her and lick his lips from the corner of her eye. He looked away noticing her stare, before she glanced down at the noticeable bulge in his shorts.

With her focus on his print, she did not notice how he was walking uo towards her. Alexzandra finally notuced as she looked up, the two making eye contact immediately.

He didn't say anything, but leaned down so that he was in ears range for her. She could feel his breathing againsther neck, sending a cold shiver down her spine.

"You was dreaming abou me Alex ." he backed up from the girl, his eyes never leaving her figure. She assumed that he was expecting an answer, but she didn't respond. Instead she looked away from him, still allowing his hand to guid her to look at him.

He licked over his lips and leaned closer to her so their lips were almost touching. "You gon' answer my question mama.." his tone was rough, yet so soft. His right hand moved closer to her face, and he used his thumb to pull her bottom lip down.

As he ran his hand down from her face down to he bare stomach, she nodded her head slowly and muttered a quick yes.

"I was fucking you?" Alexzandra stayed quiet at his question, not wanting to go into details about her dream. "Answer me baby" the girl squeezed her legs together, thinking back to the dream which gad occurred less than 10 minutes ago.

She continued to avoided all eye contact with him which he found quite annoying. "Alex" he spoke up, his voice more serious then before.

Alexzandra let out a small whimper on accident, mutteribg a quick yes brefore covering her mouth. LaMelo chuckled and leaned up off of her. "Go see if your mom and Jaylen still here, I'm not going to do none with them here.."

Alexzandra up from the bed kinda fast and basically skipped up the stairs. She could here him laughing at her from the small distance created. "Mama and Jaylen!" she yelled walking into the kitchen.

Alexzandra glanced down at the counter and saw a small note, which was writtin in her mothers handwriting.

Reading over it, she explained how she had taken Jaylen to the store to get a few things, as well as to get somethings for the cookout.

Alexzandra smiled to herself as she walked back to her room, closing and locking the basement door behind her. When she walked down and entered her room, she didn't see any sign of LaMelo.

She stood in her room confuses until she felt a pair of arms slither around her waist. She turned her body so that she would be facing him, and rested her hands on his chest.