012

.One Small Mistake.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

August Twenty-seventh, Twenty twenty-three.
Charlotte, North Carolina.

ALEXZANDRA SHOOK LaMelo's shoulder as they laid in his bed. After the cookout had ended around the hours ago, she had went back to his house with him and LiAngelo.

Around for minutes prior he stopped answering her ignoring everything she said."Melo" she huffed, still confused as to what he was ignoring her for. "LaMelo" he turned away from her on the bed and got on his phone, not even spearing a glance her way.

LaMelo didn't have any set reason as to why he was ignoring the girl, he was just bored and wanted to mess with her. Realizing that shaking him wasn't doing anything, she thought about other options.

Alexzandra knew how to make herself cry on command so she decided to use that. She waited until tears were threatening to fall down her face to turn away from him. She laid down silently 'cried' under the covers.

She felt the bed move  behind her before the covers were yanked off of her body. "Ma are you crying" she ignored him and sniffled wiping, her eyes. "Baby I'm sorry it was a joke" he laid back down next to her and pulled her into his chest.

As the tears dried up Alexzandra began smiling, going unnoticed by LaMelo. "Ma talk to me.." she felt his hand grab her chin so she attempted to hide her smile, failing miserably.  "Ma you not even crying what the hell" he pushed her of of him and onto the floor.

Alexzandra laughed at her boyfriend, standing up from the floor. She took her spot back on his bed and tried to get close to him.  "You-" he cut himself off and stood up from the bed.

He grabbed his pajamas and left out his door. Alexzandra assumed he was going to a guest bedroom but she didn't understand why. He had started it not her. Choosing to ignore it, she closed my eyes and let sleep take over.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆

August Twenty-eighth, Twenty twenty-three.
Charlotte, North Carolina.

LAMELO LAID awake in bed, not being able to fall asleep in the guest room. He checked the time and saw it was two thirty-seven in the morning. He was debating on whether he should go back to his room or not when the door opened slightly.

He turned around and saw a tired looking Alexzandra standing in the doorway. She had woken up not to long ago, not being able to fall back asleep because she assumed he was still mad at her.

She stood there wrapped in on of the three blankets he usually kept on his bed. "Melo.." she mumbled and he sat up, seeing her walk towards him. LaMelo helped her onto the bed with him and she stayed put.

"Were you mad at me?" she asked him, seeing him shake his head no. "I was mad that my shit backfired.." Alexzandra hummed, laying on arm across his chest. He tilted her head up with his hand and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

"Go to sleep ma.." he muttered holding her close. "Goodnight.." she closed her eyes along with him, and the two fell asleep side by side.