005

.One Small Mistake.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

August Twenty-sixth, Twenty twenty-three.
Charlotte, North Carolina.

THE NEXT DAY, LaMelo woke up to his phone ringing. As he sat up in his bed he rubbed over his eyes, dusting the crust away. He checked the caller ID as he expected it was his father.

Ignoring the call, he went back to sleep knowing he was only calling to yell at him. It was also around twelve O'clock in the morning and he had practice later that day. But, he would soon regret his decision.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆

WHEN LaMelo was woke up again, it was from someone banging on his front door. He had no choice but to get up and answer the door since somehow the others were still fast asleep.

He threw on his black a white Nike slides and began his journey out his room, down the steps, and  to the front door. He looked through the peep hole and mentally groaned at who stood outside. It was his father.

"Melo I Know You Hear Me Knocking On This Door!" His father Lavar yelled knocking on his door again. LaMelo groaned as he opened it, seeing him, his mom, his grandparents, and his Dog Dip.

Dip jumped on him, causing him to fall to the ground. The dog licked his face continuously until he finally pushed him off.

LaMelos mom, Tina, could be seen laughing along with his grandparents, unlike his father who was slightly annoyed. "Get up we need to talk" LaMelo rolled his eyes before  going to show his mother and grandparents to guest rooms.

He went back downstairs to the dining room where my dad was with Dip hot on his trail. "Sit Down We Need To Talk" His voice echoed through the room. "Can you quiet down a little though... its like three or four o'clock in the morning"

"I Got A Call From Dmo Earlier, Melo I'm Sure You know what It Was About" He continued speak loudly,  completely ignoring LaMelo's request for quietness. "Alexzandra." I spoke lowly, feeling my eyes shut a little bit.

"Sure Was, He Also Told Me She Is Becoming A Distraction To You-- So From Now On You Won't Be Seeing OR Talking To Her"

Distraction..? LaMelo was confused by what his dad meant. "I literally just met her today, what type of distractioncould she possibly be already..?" he asked his father, hoping for possibly a good reason.

"Melo I Don't Get Your Point? You're ending all contact with her" he shook his head and LaMelo rolled his eyes, walking back up to his room. He funny thinking I'm about to listen to him.. He laughed to himself.

When he reached his room. he was surprised to see Tina sitting on his bed. "Hey Mama"he mumbled,  seeing her nod and pat the empty spot next to her.

"Come Sit" sitting next to her, he laid his head comfortably on her shoulder. "What's wrong Melo" he sighed playing with her fingers. Plenty of people had always called LaMelo a mommas but but he didnt care, it was the honest truth.