007**

.One Small Mistake.

(mature content ahead)

☆☆☆☆☆☆

August Twenty-sixth, Twenty twenty-three.
Charlotte, North Carolina.

LEAVING the center, the group started their walk to the garage which was located about one block away. LaMelo kept his arm around Alexzandra, catching Jaylens attention immediately.

Yes he is the youngest out of the three siblings, but he was still really protective over the older girl. As they walked out the door their were a good amount of people taking pictures of them, more specifically the Balls.

"Shit" LaMelo cursed under his breath, taking his arm from around her. Everyone sped up there walk, attempting to avoid the Paparazzi as much as they possibly could.

Once safely inside the garage, the group dispersed to their different vehicles, Lonzo and LiAngelo going to LaMelo's Cadillac. "Hey you think I could ride with you guys..." Alexzandra looked up and him confused.

"yeah I'm looking at the five of them and I'm not fitting in there" LaMelo shook his head no, earning a laugh from the girl beside him. "Yeah you can ride, in the back of course because Jaylen's not going to give up his seat."

Laughing her off, LaMelo have his oldest brother his keys, letting him know what the deal was. Returning her car, he got in the back seat. "You want me to take you straight to yours Melo?" she asked him, pulling out of the spot to begin the short journey home.

"uh- I can just go to tours and then walk" she nodded her head, hearing the music her brother started playing in the car. Ooh I like the way she move, shawty my baby, my everything, she the truth. Durk sang through her speakers.

"Together we cool, me and her can't lose, keep 'em on their feet, baby I know they so confused" Alexzandra sung quietly. LaMelo listened to the girl, finding her voice captivating. Singing was definitely one of her talents.

Arriving to their house Jaylen and Alexzandra exited her car both exited the car, LaMelo following close behind. The faint sound of a conversation was heard through the front door.

Unlocking the door, she proceeded to call out for her mother. "Uh- you can take your shoes off right here" the older male nodded doing as she said, his shoes were placed right near the door.

An older looking black women came around the corner, catching the attention of all three of them. "Girl what do you want" their mothers attention stayed on her food, her fingers tapping the screen constantly.

"Ma this is my friend Melo, Melo this is my mom" she finally looked up from her phone, her eyes falling on the Lightskinned boy before her. "Oh hello, you can just call me Shantice"

(pronounced shan-teece)

LaMelo stuck his hand out for a handshake, but was surprised when she pulled him into a hug. "Boy we give hugs around here don't be shy" he slightly laughed pulling away from the hug.

"Uh- we're going to go down to my room, Jaylen left to his room already." Shantice nodded and allowed her daughter and her recently introduced "Your room is the basement?" he spoke, only loud enough from her to hear.