˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚𝒮𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

*ੈ✩‧₊˚After the meetup at the cafè with Chongyun

as you and Chongyun walked outside, Chongyun put up his umbrella.

Meanwhile he was doing so, you were just looking at his icy hair.
It's so beautiful. - '' What is?'' Chongyun said with a weird tone on his voice.

I said that out loudly!? y/n thought.

''Oh, uh the.. the moon! Yeah, the moon!!'' you said nervously while quickly changing your eyes view from Chongyun's hair to the moon.

''I can agree'', Chongyun said with a sweet tone, that filled the atmosphere.

It was the 13th of December, so it wasn't warm outside at all.

The ground was filled with wet snow from the rain, and you were freezing.

Chongyun somehow noticed you shaking from being cold.

''Are you cold, y/n?'' Chongyun said as he looked at you with a worried look.
''No, don't worry about me'', You said even though you were shaking from being cold.

Your hands were red from the cold, aswell as your cheeks - (Not only from the cold.. hehe)

''Don't lie to me.'', Chongyun said as he pulled you closer by the waist, and wrapped his arm around you.

He was wearing a scarf aswell, so he wrapped it around your neck carefully.

''C-Chongyun!?'' You said as your face got even redder.

''Are you okay with this?'' ''I'm sorry if it made you uncomfortable.''

Chongyun was about to take his arm back to it's resting position, but you quickly stopped him.

I am not uncomfy at all.. I want to stay like this forever. Y/n thought to herself.

You pulled his arm around you again, and got closer into his embrace.

''It's okay Chongyun, I am comfortable..''
Chongyun was looking away, to avoid you seeing him blush;
but you could basically feel him grin.

Right after, the rain turned into snow.

You and Chongyun basically looked like lovers, walking together with his arm wrapped around your waist under the same umbrella.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥⍣ ೋ·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳

''The snow is so beautiful'', you said sticking your hand out to catch a snowflake.
You got one, but it quickly melted in your hand.

''Just like you- '' You heard Chongyun mumble behind his breath.
Trying to hide how hard you were blushing, you decided to be flirty back for once.
''hehe, just as beautiful as your unique, yet gorgeous hair'', you said while ruffling his hair.

Chongyun was blushing like crazy. He wasn't used to love and affection.

You and Chongyun walked past a small shop.

You didn't really care until you saw a ton of snacks in the display window.
''huwaa!! Chongyun can we pleeeeaaasseeee go inside that store?''

''Of course we can, y/n'', he said while smiling widely.
y/n is so cute.

''yayy!'' you shouted as you ran to the store, as Chongyun's arm got away from your waist.

you saw Chongyuns frown as his arm let go of you.

''ehe..'' you said as you ran back to Chongyun that was lightly jogging to where you ran.