ᴏɴʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ

''Y/n. You know I would never say that.. Never in a million years. ''

''I'm so sorry. I really am. I should've noticed.'' Chongyun had tears on his face.

Chongyun had seen the messages sent by his phone, and realized what Anne had done.

He never wanted to loose you. He wanted to be with you, and be yours forever. But what he said gave another impression;

''You never bother me, and I want to be best friends with you forever.'' He actually wanted to say ''yours'' .

Xiangling looked surprised at you two, and noticed you blushing.

You slowly put your arms around him and gave him a hug back;
Luckily there weren't many on the bus.

''It's okay.. don't worry.''

Chongyun let you go and gave you a soft smile, as he whispered; ''I've missed you, so much. Even though it was just a few days without you, it felt bad. I will always want you by my side.''

He went back to sit with his other friend, Xingqiu. The navy haired boy was reading a book and didn't even notice Chongyun.

''Ooohh~~ you're blushing!'' Xiangling said in a flirty tone and booped your nose.

''I am?!'' You covered your face as Xiangling giggled.

Chongyun exclaimed to Xingqiu; ''Man, that was scary.. I'm glad i apologized in time..''

''Yeah.. mhm.. I agree..'' Xingqiu was obviously not listening.

Xingqiu knew about the whole situation, since Chongyun had talked to Xingqiu about how you became more distant that week.

«One a serious note.. did you like not see how jealous Y/n got when you hung out with another female?» Xingqiu said in an annoyed tone.

«W-what do you mean jealous..?»

«You're so.. stupid.» Xingqiu laughed, still looking in his book.

«I'm not! I don't get what you're talking about.. why would she be jealous? She was just mad because I didn't pay that much attention and Anne was rude to her.» «Stop making things up, Xingqiu.»

«Whatever you say..»

As you got to school, you saw Anne in the hallways.

She was driven to school, and as soon as she saw Chongyun, she ran up to him spreading her arms.

«Chongyunnn!» She said, quickly switching her face expression after looking at you.

Right before she hugged Chongyun, Chongyun stopped her.

«Huh..? What's wrong Chongyun?» Anne exclaimed.

«Uhm.. please stay away from now on.»

She gave off an offended look, but was on her way to try to hug him again. "Ah, did that stupid Y/n brainwash you? I thought we were datin-"

"Back off, h-he's.. my boyfriend!" you quickly shouted at her, and pushed her away.

Chongyun put his hands over his face, trying to hide his crazy blushing.

"Ohoho.. Calm down there. Me and Chongyun are obviously dating, can't you see? Right Chongyun?" She said with a bitchy look.

Please Chongyun.. act as if we're dating!

Chongyun saw your wink and quickly took his hands away from his face.

"Yeah um no. Me and Y/n Are t-together." He said trying his best to sound confident.

Anne furrowed her eyebrows, but then started crying and quickly got up.

She ran away to the bathrooms. "I hate you, all of you!"

You, Xiangling, Chongyun and Xingqiu stood there, staring.

"PFFFNFJDHSJ-" Xingqiu and Xiangling started wheezing, and you joined in.

"DID YOU SEE THAT LOOK ON HER FACEE PLEASE-" Xiangling said, looking at Xingqiu with tears from laughing.

Xingqiu mimicked; "Chongyunnie baby.. w-w-w-we're dat.. d-d-dating right..? 🥺"

"STOP ITTT PLEASHSHHCB PFF"

The laughter died down, and you all went to your classes. You and Chongyun had the same class.

~~~~~~~~

"Okay class! Please get your English books up." "We're gonna take notes!" The teacher said, writing down the subject on the blackboard.

"psst, Y/n" You heard from the left.

It was Chongyun. He smirked at you.

You hid your face but then looked back at him, and you were both having eye contact for a good 30 seconds.

Suddenly, he winked and you hid your face quickly.

You ripped a small piece of paper out of your notebook, and wrote; "Idiot don't make me flustered in class ( ̄ー ̄)"

As he recieved the note, he looked at you with a sad look but then couldn't help but smile.

He took his pen and wrote; "Do i make you flustered? (//∇//)"

You too the small piece of paper and opened it, and blushed even more.

"Not a chance.. ( ̄ー ̄)"

You quickly noticed you hadn't noted down anything, and got your pen.

As you quickly wrote down all the things, Chongyun was staring at you, with his face cupped in his hands.

You slightly turned around, as you felt someone staring at you.

He looked away flustered with an embarrassed look on his face.

You simply smiled at him and got a new piece of paper - ; "You were staring at me? ;)"

He quickly looked away, trying to hide his blushing as he read the note.

He got his pen.

"No, you're wrong."

"I know im not (^-^)" you replied.

"and so what if i was??" He wrote, as he smiled when he passed the note.

You also saw something that was crossed over with a red pen.

You could slightly see it say;

"wan// g///////////
  yes o// n/////////"

Half of it was crossed over a lot, so you couldn't see.

"What does that say?" you wrote, making an arrow at the stuff that was crossed over.

He replied with ; "Nothing." on the note.

"Okay! You're dismissed. Please go eat your lunch, and get out of my classroom quickly."

That went quickly.

You really wanted to know what it said, but he wouldn't tell you after class either.

When you walked to the cafeteria, he suddenly asked; "Do you want to come over for tonight? It's rainy, perfect for movies."

"Sounds like a plan!" You said, as you felt your whole body fill up with excitement.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

THANK YOU FOR READING!! <3 should i do another chapter rn-?