Dᵣₐₘₐ?

After the weekend, you had to go to school for only one more week before christmas vacation.

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

Today was the day school started. 

You got home from Chongyun's house yesterday.

''Awww man I'm gonna miss my old school..'' you thought to yourself, since your last school burnt down.

You and Chongyun started at a new school together.

You quickly noticed you only had 30 minutes left before school started, when you were laying in bed thinking.

''OH SH-T''- You exclaimed, as you got up really quickly.

You ran down to the kitchen and didn't have time to eat.

As you put on your shoes and winter jacket, you ran out of the house and down to the bus, and you got to the bus at the last moment.

''huff huff  easy! huff'' 

You got on the bus, and started searching for Chongyun.

You saw him, and as you ran to him you saw he was already sitting with another girl.

''Heyy! Chongy- oh, you already found a seat?''

''Yeah, this is my friend Anne, Anne this is my friend (Y/n)!'' He replied.

You were disappointed, but let it go.

''Hello, Anne.''

''Hey, Y/n..'' ''There's a seat over there.''

Anne pointed at a seat, and you walked over there.

There was a girl with navy hair, and hazel eyes. She was friendly looking, so you thought this was okay.

''May I sit here?'', You asked nervously.

''Of course!! My name's Xiangling, what is yours?'' Xiangling replied gleefully.

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

As you guys talked, you couldn't help but notice Chongyun and Anne laughing and smiling.

''Are you okay, Y/n?'' Xiangling suddenly asked, which made you zone in again.

''Oh yeah, I'm sorry for zoning out.. what were you saying again?''

*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚

You finally arrived, and you catched up with Chongyun.

''Chongyuun!'' You lightly jogged over to him, and Anne was walking on the side.

''Y/n! I'm so sorry for not sitting with you at the bus, Anne asked me to sit with her..''

''That's okay.. no worries'', You were disappointed once again, because you also asked Chongyun to sit beside eachother.

Anne furrowed her eyebrows and gave you a bitchy look.

''Chongyunnieee, can we go to the library together? We can check the homework and get some nice books to read in class!'' Anne exclaimed.

''Okay, sounds good!'' Chongyun replied with a grin, while switching looks from you to Anne.

''I'll catch up with ya later alright? Anne is kinda lonely, so I'd feel bad if I left her alone..'' Chongyun said as he looked at you.