~~humid~~

After falling asleep in Chongyun's embrace, it is now morning.

You wake up, and your face is facing Chongyun's face.

You widen your eyes and a pink hue spreads on your cheeks as you brainstorm.

As thoughts swarm around your brain.

- How could this be?? WHY AM I IN A BED..
WITH CHONGYUN?

You didn't remember what happened around 4AM.
You were just laying there, your face and his were so close.
It was almost like you were gonna kiss.

His arms were wrapped around you, and your legs were intertwined.

I'm dreaming. I'm dreaming. I'm dreaming. I'm dreaming.. right?

You try touching his face, which makes you notice it is in fact not a dream.

Did I like.. confess or something yesterday, and it ended up like this? I'm SO CONFUSEDDD-

You touch the long strand of hair Chongyun has in his face, as you start to braid it.

His hair is as soft as the silk flowers.. maybe even softer.

«I wish you knew how much i adore you..»
You quietly blurted out, even though you were supposed to just think that, not say it out loud.

You cover your mouth, but Chongyun is a heavy sleeper and he doesn't hear it. Luckily.

It's snowing outside, and you can smell the delicious smell of cookies from the kitchen;

You decide to slowly try to get out of Chongyun's arms, trying not to wake him up - but that didn't work.

He looked at you, and he remembered everything that happened at 4am, but he thought you both were chill with it.

"Don't leave mee.." Chongyun said and tried to pull you back into a hug.

You blushed and went with his will.
"C-Chongyun?" "Are you like.. sleep talking or s-something..?"

Chongyun realized what he said and quickly let go; "Y-Y/n- I meant.. uhh-" "G-good morning-"

His sleepy voice turned into a nervous one. You gave him a hug as you quietly said: "you're so needy.." before going downstairs.

Chongyun just laid there, frowning since you left his arms, but he was still happy with the hug.

You threw on the big hoodie you had on yesterday, and made your way downstairs.

"Morning Miss!!" you said while smiling.

"Good morning, Y/n! Slept well?"
His mother was so sweet.

"Y-yeah, very", you said nervously. It was one of the best sleeps you've ever had for some reason..

"Great to hear, I made you guys some cookies!"
Here's a box with them, you and Chongyun can eat them upstairs. Is he still sleeping?"

"I think he is, I'm not sure", you replied as you took the box with cookies.
"Thank you so much! They smell delicious!" you exclaimed.

"Thank you sweetie", His mother said while smiling.

You ran upstairs to see Chongyun sitting on the bed.

"Chongyunnn! Your mom made cookies!!" you said while smiling.

"Wooaa really? Gimme one!" he said as his eyes widened - Chongyun loves homemade cookies.

"Here-" you said, reaching your hand out with an intent for him to take it; but he ate it from your hand.

"C-Chongyun?!" you exclaimed, as Chongyun had the cookie in his mouth.

"You're so weird!!" you nervously exclaimed.

He stuttered.
"You're so cute when you're flustere- AHEM.. I mean.." "I mean I know I am."

You started blushing, as you always do around him.

"Anywayy-" you say, trying to break the awkwarda atmosphere.

"Let's watch a movie, we also have the snacks from yesterday", Chongyun said excitedly.

"Sure, alright", you said, you loved the idea of watching a movie with Chongyun.

"Okay, Come here lay with me-" Chongyun said as he grabbed the snacks and the cookie box. He didnt even have any intent to flirt now, but you were blushing like crazy.

"L-lay down..?" "Like c-cuddle..?"

He blurted out; "N- I mean.. not what I meant but.. I would love that too-", He nervously stuttered.

You got to the bed, and laid down beside Chongyun.

You wanted to make him flustered aswell, but you didn't know how.. he was more of a flirty but nervous person, and you didn't know what would make him flustered.

You got an idea; It would be awkward, but it would probably work, and it would be funny, so it would be worth it.

As Chongyun scrolled through popular movies on the TV in his room, you grabbed a pocky stick and bit one of the ends.

"Chongyun, want some pocky..?" You said, with one end in your mouth.

"Sure-" He said before he looked at you, as he thought it was a normal question.

"Here, go ahead!" You exclaimed, looking away.

You thought it was gonna be your turn to make him flustered, but it turned out he made you flustered instead.

"Gladly."

He bit the other end, like this was normal for him.

WHAA-?

Your plan didn't work.

You bit off a piece, and looked away embarrassed.

Chongyun took the rest of the pocky stick, and ate it.

«Heh, you're so silly Y/n.."

He was blushing.

~~ Later on ~~

You found a movie, and you both agreed to watch it.

Time passed quickly, and it was already mid-day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU FOR READINNGGG I SWEAR MORE STUFF WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER THIS WAS JUS A CHILL ONE-

ANYWAYY BYEBYE FOR NOW <3