Jaunes A Hero? Remnants Discovers Jaune 10

Remnant Beacon pov

Team JNPR, RWBY, CFVY, arc family, Qrow, Gylnda and Ozpin were on a ship. They were hired to investigate the disappearance of ships that went near the outskirts of remnant. One survivor said they almost made it through whiteness and saw a land. This troubled bale more countries could mean more powerful countries then atlas they needed to judge the threat level. Originally Winchester wanted to come but when rubies silver eyes activated unconsciously after seeing them. ozpin had no  choice but to ban them especially since saffron was also coming. she was forced to by the arc who she wanted nothing to do with but the arcs convinced that for Adrian its good that she doesnt let problems between family effect the child. After making out with terra who connived that they were right she reluctantly agreed but made sure to make a demand that of team CRDL was there she was kill them without mercy. She agreed because they might find where jaune is.

The bullhead they were in got close until a white light surrounded them the bullhead captain powered through and they made it to other side they saw land with giant city. There was a sign that said bullhead. The bullhead land a bit far away from the city not wanting to enter restricted airspace. When they got out they went towards the city.

"So first step is to gather information" ozpin says BOOM! They saw and explosion as knights attacking a museum. The students were about to run to help bust gylnda held them back.

"Students this will be the perfect way to gage the power of the protecting force from around here, dont interfere just observe" Glynda says.

They then saw 2 green cars come and the civilians started to cheer. leading the remnant task force to think that these were this countries equivalent to huntsmen (as if heroes are better then those lying fakers). The person who got out shocked.

"Its jaune tennyson"

"OH my god its him the alien hero"

"He is with charmcaster and gwen tennyson and kevin ethan levin"

They saw jaune play with his watch while his team distracted the forever knight until a flash of green happened and they saw the impossible jaune had been turned into a blue monkey

"spidermonkey" Jaune said as he used his webs to shoot the leader with his weapon getting him get stuck as he starts to punch the leader till he starts bleeding.

"Give up" jaune says

"Never" The leader says as the blasters were aimed at the civilians which included team Rwby. Jaune was focused on the knight so he didnt recognise theyre irrelevant asses. Jaune gets angry seeing innocents be threaten as he hit the omnitrix symbol on his chest and turned ultimate

"STOP IT STOP IT OR I SWEAR" jaune yelled threatening him.

"If you and your friends dont leave and let us take the Alien tachyon blaster my knights will kill these innocent civilians" said the leader as jaune slams him against the wall threateningly. and uses one of his legs to almost take out the leaders eyes making him get scared

as in a green light he was turned back.

"maybe you forgotten something im jaune tennyson wielder of the most powerful weapon in the universe. i stooped the hybrid invasion, i defeated vilgax in hand to hand combat and ive beaten the forever knights more times then i can count here's what going to happen your gonna leave these citizen alone forget about he alien tachyon blasters then  your gonna crawl back to wherever you came from because if you dont i promise you will regret if for the rest for your very short lives" Jaune demands as the leader feels fear

"Knights withdraw the leader" says as the knights runs like pussies. as the remnant people were shocked seeing jaune threaten to kill some one. Ruby had stars in her eyes.

Jaune was so cool he was like this and (imitating jaunes actions) then he beats the villain and does a cool speech and the villains run ruby says as jaune was swarmed by people asking for his autograph but jaune quickly gets into his car as did the others and they they zoomed out of there.