𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝟺

Okay before i start this thank you so much for 1k views and this will be awfully 'long'! But....let's just say this chapter has what you guys have been waiting for if you know what i mean...and no it's not smut sorry it's coming soon trust me.🤭 BUT LEMME GET STARTED.
(sorry for errors if any)
(Very brutal chapter)

"Please! don't do this!" Meek screamed with tears in his eyes, his body tided up to a pole as onika walked circles around him.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP OR TELL ME WHY YOU DID IT GOT DAMN IT!" She yelled getting in his face, he sobbed.

Onika bitterly chuckled putting a knife to his neck lifting his head up, "Tell me." she demanded, "i-i-i did it for you...i liked you and i thought she liked you too and i did that to try and scare her away from you." He said between hiccups.

"You don't deserve something so precious as life." Onika said as she took the knife stabbing him in his gut.

Beyoncé's POV

This is it. You know this is some real fucking bull shit. It's unfortunate nicki couldn't be here, i really needed her here. I really did.

I sat in the office room, as my anxiety rises meek and his father walk in the room taking a seat. I was practically shitting bricks, i mean who the hell is Mr. Williams going to believe? me or his own son who he's known for 18 years. This isn't a fair game at fucking all.

I just wish nika was here, if she was here maybe i would feel better.

Soon enough Taraji walked in sitting down next to me, "Okay, I set the rules you all must follow. Parents if you feel as though you need to add something please do, Beyoncé what i would like you to do is explain your side of the story, but shorten it. Same goes for you meek. I would like this to go as calmly as possible." She said in a stern voice.

I took a deep shaky breath, tears pricking at my eyes as my mother squeezed my hand. She leaned over whispering in my ear, "it's okay baby. Go head" some how that calmed me but you know moms have a way with words.

"When i was walking to my last class, gym. I was pulled into the bathroom by meek, He threatened me. He did that because he assumed i liked someone who doesn't like him, the new student onika who i had made friends with. He liked her, he thought i liked her—which i don't. So after that, he dragged me into the handy cap bath room proceeding to rape me." I said with tears trickling down my face.

I promised myself i wouldn't cry but i did. Meeks Dad eyes widened hearing the words that came out of my mouth, We locked eyes. It was like he was reading me, looking deep into my soul.