𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝟾

A/N: AHAH that's why you can't get yo nigga back bitch

V,C.

EAE.

A/N: THANKS FOR 3k! LETS GET IT (This is short, I'm so fucking sorry but my mom's birthday is coming up so i been kinda busy..AND THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER IM RELEASING BEFORE I GO ON A BREAK, and probably pursue other books on my friends acct that i share @-nickianasangel-  😭)

Warning: Cursing, Smut.

Nobody's POV

"Mmm" Beyoncé moaned, as Onika thrusted in and out of her with her member.

Onika leaned down to kiss the soft skin on Beyoncé's neck, moving her hair out of her face to get better access to her neck.

Beyoncé moaned at the feeling of Onika's warm tongue gliding, and sucking on her sweet spot.

Onika moaned, feeling a knot in her stomach. —

"ONIKA!" Beyoncé said, snapping me out of my trance, Onika shook her head frantically. "Uh yeah?" Onika stuttered, "Lord have mercy, what is going on with you?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows as she cocked her head.

"Uhm...just a lot on my mind." Onika said clearing her throat as she looked down, Beyoncé rolled her eyes, shaking her head, "Well, cmon on we gotta get to our next class." She said grabbing Onika's hand, pulling her out of the empty classroom.

While they were walking speedily down the hallway, they ran into that bitch, Normani. "Omg! Hi, Beyoncé!" Normani said cheerfully.

Beyoncé smiled, embracing Normani in a hug, leaving Onika there like a deer in headlights.

"Nika, go on. I'll catch up with you in a minute." She said, Onika nodded, folding her lips. She hated to admit this but seeing their interaction made Onika jealous.

Onika rolled her eyes turning around as Onika took the long way to class.

Ever since their last well....incident, Beyoncé had been hanging out with Normani a lot. Onika was  starting to think that maybe, just maybe she's into her.

Onika sat down, looking around the room scanning for Beyoncé. Onika then of fucking course saw her giggling and shit with Normani.

"Oh my fucking god." Onika cursed under my breath, as she rolled my eyes, shaking her head. "What's bothering you my friend?" Ariana said as she nudged her arm.

"Yeah girly, why you so blue?" Kehlani asked with a frown, "Beyoncé's been hanging out with piece of shit bitch, Normani." Onika husked, "Woah, someone's jealous." Ariana said.

"I mean how can she not be? Beyoncé used to be all over now it feels like she's kinda....avoiding her." Kehlani said, whispering the last part.

Onika huffed frowning, as she put her head down groaning.

****

Onika heard the bell ring, and didn't  budge. "Onika, wake up." Ariana said as she moved poked her shoulder, "No." Onika groaned.

"For the love of god, Beyoncé can you try?" Kehlani groaned, "Yea, you guys go." She said.

"Onika...wake up babe." Beyoncé said as she rubbed Onikas back, "No. Go hang out with your girlfriend." Onika said, her tone laced with attitude.

"What?" Beyoncé said in confusion, "Your girlfriend. Beyoncé. Your shitty girlfriend, Normani." Onika said, as she lifted my head up, mean mugging her.

"Onika what the hell are you talking about? Normani isn't my girlfriend." Beyoncé said rolling her eyes, "Bullshit." Onika said with a scoff.

Onika started to get up but Beyoncé pulled her back, "Onika. Don't be jealous, she's just a friend." She said grabbing her hand with a frown.

"Beyoncé, why does it matter if I'm jealous or not? We aren't together anyway." Onika said as she pouted, crossing her arms.

Beyoncé gripped Onikas arm, pulling her towards her, "Hey, cut it out!" Beyoncé said sternly, "Whatever." Onika mumbled .

"Okay, one thing I won't do is deal with a grumpy Onika." Beyoncé said pulling her up, "I don't like you." Onika mumbled, "Not what you said four nights ago..." Beyoncé murmured.

"It would be nice if you didn't mention that." Onika groaned, "Okay, seriously, what the hell is going on with you? you've been acting weird all week." Beyoncé said as she stopped walking, turning towards Onika.

Onika wasn't just acting 'weird' because of Normani, she was also acting this way because she did just murder someone.

"Just leave it , Beyoncé." Onika husked, "God, Onika. I wish you would tell me what's wrong so I can fix it." Beyoncé whined.

Onika sighed, "Listen, If you won't tell me what's going on, I'm gonna leave you alone for a little while." Beyoncé said, Onika rolled her eyes on the low.

"Fine." Onika deadpanned.

Onika walked away, rapidly. Tears threatening to fall, despite them not being together, it felt like a break up.

Onika looked back, only to see Beyoncé walking with Normani, her arm around her shoulder.

Maybe it was best that they didn't see each other again. Or engage in certain acts.

A/N: Okay now I'm on break.