020 | is it a 'it's a date'? or a 'date'?

Thursday, 10th June 2021

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌

daniella_holland · 30m      ··· ╳

daniella_holland · 30m      ···  ╳

[ 𝙳 𝚊 𝚗 𝚒 𝚎 𝚕 𝚕 𝚊 ]

I woke up this morning and decided to go for a run considering it was nice out.

...

Yeah I did not do that. That was a complete lie. Me, running? Never. Instead I made my usual coffee. Nothing fancy, just a teaspoon of coffee, a third of the cup milk while the rest was hot water. Add in a tea spoon of sugar and done. My morning coffee. I had a toasted bagel which I practically soaked with butter and listened to the Future Nostalgia album by Dua Lipa on my vinyl record player while scrolling through Instagram and eating. Very interesting start to my morning. I know. 

Lando was picking me up at eleven to take me go-karting. Something I had never done before. And while I was nervous about crashing I was also excited. Whether that was because go-karting sounded like a fun activity or because I was spending time for Lando... Plus he'd called it a date. And well, it was fucking with my head. Did he mean as in a date date, or just a it's a plan? Anyways... I had my breakfast before getting changed into some sports leggings and a jumper and although I didn't go out for a run, I did take Bonnie for a walk around the street and to the park, where I let her off the lead. I threw a tennis ball for her a few times, watching as she ran to fetch it, her ears flopping behind her due to the wind she created around herself when running, before she brought me it back to throw again. We stayed out for about forty minutes before heading back. I had an hour until Lando would be here so I had a shower and got ready for the day, choosing to wear something practical considering I'd be in a go-kart. So no dresses or shorts.

Happy with my chosen outfit, I laid it out on the bed and changed into some throw on clothes as I went to put on a load of dirty laundry while I let my hair towel dry before drying it and tending to my makeup. 

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌

daniella_holland ✓