Surprises

I realize that Justin is coming closer to me, I need to say something, but what? Oh my god it will come hug me, I think I better let him hold me, if not the tabloids will eventually making my life hell, then let him hold me. I hear him saying in my ear:

- Congratulations dear !! - Quickly get out of secretly hug and run to embrace Ellen.

- Thanks for everything, loved the surprises - I tell her.

- But there's one thing in all birthdays is the best part - then appears a cake and Court and Chelsea come back and begins to sing Congratulations, Justin comes to me takes my hand and leads me to the table where the cake.

- Jennifer, Jennifer .... - all say.

- Make a wish Jen. - Ellen says, think of what you want then remember the fights that happened with Justin and desire "I just wish Justin explain the whole truth to me so I ask when the program ends" and blowing the candles.

- Congratulations again Jen, and so ends another program until next week. - I go out after a long embrace between me and Ellen and go to the dressing room. Court comes to talk to me:

- Congratulations friend, let's go out tonight for you to celebrate your birthday, or you already have plans with your boyfriend?

- I wish I had a plan with my boyfriend, he did not even remembered my birthday, I think he will not miss me if I go out with you, take the Coco together, a long time I did not see her.

- Justin was so cute bringing flowers for you, as he did not remember his birthday?

- This morning he did not gave me congratulations, I'm disappointed in him. That's not fair to me.

- Is it true that he forgot? But now you'll have time to talk to him because he is coming here.

- Gotta get out of .....

- Hi Court. Hi dear.

- Hi Justin, I think I'll be gone, I arranged to go get ice cream with Coco and if not she will be very angry, we see later- she hug me and whispers in my ear - good luck.

- Justin Bye. Bye Jen. - And leaves.

- So like the surprises?

- I liked, but I think you were not remembering my birthday is not it? Do not say anything in morning house and now arrives late in time to make surprise to me, what is happening to you? I think I know, you had an appointment where I was hearing nothing and you were dying to do? I never thought that you, and worse than all that still has the courage to come hug me because he knew I was not going to say no - tears began to drip from my eyes, I need to get out of here, I need to get out of here.

- Jennifer !! Jennifer !! Jennifer !! - I hear Justin coming after me.

- Just let me. - I run and say to my driver that want to go to my house, he just nods and so I fail to see Justin coming after me. But eventually it will come home and I wonder what it will mean?