In the restaurant

We arrived in the restaurant at 20 PM, Court and Coco had not come yet, we decided to sit and wait.

- Are you tired? - Ask Justin.

- Was very good, I'm not tired more, I sleep 3 hours.

- Will it have an extension?

- We will see!

Court arrive giving me a hug and saying:

- Happy birthday again! - And give me a gift.

- Other? It isn't needed

- It's from Coco,  she can't come, for I had already agreed to to sleep in the Colin house.

- Ok, but I want to stay with her in my birthday.

- She said that is missing you so much, but she can't cancel.

- She is so sweet.

- Hi Justin, all right?

- Everything is great and you?

- Everiything ok

- Jen, I will say Hi to our friend John, so you can talk more at ease.

- It is not necessary Justin - said Court, but he went. - So, made peace? 

- Yes, we did and how we did! You believe that everything was a surpise for me.

- I know that was a special thing. - said her with a smile. - Can I order dinner?

- Yes, 

- Eu sabia que era alguma coisa especial – diz ela com um sorriso sincero – vamos jantar?

- Yes, I'll just call the Justin, wait here?

- Of course, as you go there, I'm asking the menus.

Justin try and see with John and two girls, I remember Jessie, John's girlfriend, but the other looks familiar over where ... As she looks at me discover who she is. Emily, the woman who lived flirting with Justin, she must have been about 30, brunette with green eyes and with such a short clothing that appears things too much, I will slowly walking to get to the group saying:

- Hi John, and Jessi, how much time no see! - Leave two kisses on each cheek, turn to Justin and leave a peck on her lips - Court is calling us, let there?

- Of course - I caught his hand, but Emily picks up my other arm and says:

- Sweetheart you do not greet me? Her uneducated.

I will defend myself, but Justin comes in front of me saying:

- First, loose her arm, who you think you are? Second if she did not greet you is because he has her reasons - he is nervous and only wants to protect me.

- I'm Emily dear, I think you know me and this little body very well. Is not true?

- How low, with these clothes everyone to see his "little body". - I say angrily, as Justin dared to kiss this woman? Is it true?

- Jen you do not have to do it, shall we? - He whispers in my ear and grabs my shoulders in order to turn around, but before leaving I say:

- You, do not you dare come near me again and neither my boyfriend, or else ... - Justin see I'm ready to attack it takes me out covertly and takes me to the balcony restaurant.

- Are you alright?

- I think so, I can not stand that woman.

- I think she envie.

- Envy? But I had never seen her before ... Hold on, Justin you've had something to her?

- No - eye with reproach - you really want to know it now?

- Yes please.

- Okay, before we met I stayed one night with her in a club in New York, but two weeks after I met you, when she came to want to be with me again I did not want anything with it, because he said I was in love with you and she did not like it.

- Stay? In order ... it ends-not with that crazy, I can not blame him.

- No, honey, I'm not going to bed with someone just for the pleasure of night.

- I know, I'm sorry. - I run into his arms and tears begin to fall.

- Hey, because my birthday girl is crying? Today is party day.

- It should be happiness - take a deep breath and continue - to have this wonderful man at home.

We started a quiet kiss, as if all it needed was the presence of each other.

- Cough, cough, cough - scare - sorry to intrude, but dropped me alone at the table.

- Court - say embarrassed - I'm sorry, we were solving some pending - I look at Justin and he is smiling - actually dear, has a bit of lipstick on his mouth - let a peck on his lips, caught his hand and walked to the our table.

- I'm going to the bathroom, only a moment - says Justin getting closer and said in my ear - I will take this lipstick from my mouth, although I'm loving you feel closer.

Once he leaves turn to the Court and say:

- I'm really sorry!

- Actually, I do owe you an apology.

- For what?

- Because...

- Jennifer? - Says a familiar voice when I turn I see it is ....

Sorry for the delay in updating, promise to try to be faster !!