What now?

I come home, I go straight to the garden, I'm thinking of all that had happened, I hear the sound of the door and soon after a question:

- Where is Jen? - Says Justin.

- In the garden, sir - responds Dora.

- Thank you very much.

I hear heavy steps toward me, turn to see Justin, my heart beats faster.

- We need to talk - he says in a serious voice.

- I told all, do not want to talk to you - start up.

- I did not say no, sit down, I do not understand you? I thought you would be happy to see me live speaking beautiful things for you.

- You do not understand me? - I get nervous - my birthday is today, you do not even remembered him ...

- Of course I remembered, I could not speak congratulations before the program, I had a combined with Ellen.

- How?

- That's right, you know very well and we wanted you to stay brave for you to be more surprise in the program, if I told the congratulations morning, would not be the same thing, but I never, NEVER, forget your birthday.

- It is not difficult to confirm, wait a minute.

Caught my cell phone and call Ellen, that was indeed true.

- And then? - Justin question.

- You spoke the truth - it starts to get closer and says:

- Let's celebrate his birthday up there? Only two of us .... - and he starts giving me kisses on my neck.

- No Justin - go out from him - it was not just that.

- What's more?

- That conversation with "someone" on the phone.

- "Someone"? What conversation?

- What you said I was not distrustful of anything and that was crazy to do that too. Surely you were late because you passed that place.

- I can not talk about it. - Tears begin to fall from my eyes - Jen, look at me, do not cry, it breaks my heart.

- Cut the heart? You must be meeting someone and not tell me, I did not expect this ...

- Jen I'm not finding with anyone ok? I do not do that to you, I love you!

- But then, who was the call?

- To anyone important.

- For a woman was not it?

- You want to know? I'll tell you. It was to our favorite restaurant, I was preparing a romantic dinner just for us, it was a surprise, but now I do not want to go, you suspected me, accused me of things I would never do to you if you trust me know.

- You have to see my side Justin, look at me, you think it's easy to see the man you love most forgets your birthday and still make a strange connection.

- And it was all a surprise for you, I need to get out of here, go for a walk.

- Do not wait Justin, please. You can not go out like that.

- I need to Jen, then speak.

- Where are you going?

- For a friend's house.

I want to ask that friend? But it is late. As I was dumb, to talk to him again, but where he might be?