The best birthday!

We left the house of Jason, Justin for the garden and says:

- Now do you believe me?

- Of course - and I say give him a peck - has any doubt that?

-. Not Happy first birthday officially - he gets close and leaves a kiss on the forehead.

- Thank you, but I want my gift back home, just the two of us - whisper in his ear.

- Uh-huh can leave.

We went into his car and dispense my with the driver, we stopped at the traffic light and he says:

- Do you have commitment today?

- It depends on the time, if when you come to our house I have - he looks sad and asks:

- For Real? Where?

- To our dear bedroom, has a week to do nothing, I miss - I put my hand on his pectoral and start to descend, he sighs when he sees my real intent, look at him, he suddenly says:

- If your intent is to do that I'm not responsible for the direction of our car I'd better ...

Withdraw my hand quickly and turn to the window, I know he's right, but I wanted so much.

- Jen do not be mad, I'm thinking in our lives, I love you more than anything, you do not want anything to hurt you. Ok? - He takes my hand, takes to his mouth and leaves a tender kiss - we got home.

He gets out, opens the door for me, passed unnoticed in the room, we arrived in front of our room, I hope it opens, but it does not, then ask:

-You'll not open?

-It's just that .... I do not know if you will like it, but I promise I tried to do my best.

- What are you talking about?

- Open, you will see.

As I entered I see everything he had done in our room put hearts throughout the writing room "I love you"; "Jennifer & Justin"; "J & J" on red roses bed formed a heart and through this heart my gift a beautiful gigantic frame with a picture of me and Justin seeing the coast sunset along with the phrase "My life has only color when you are present. ". I stand watching everything, as our I am loving this birthday, Justin comes and hugs me from behind.

- And then, like it?

- I loved thank you, everything is perfect, I love having made peace with you, I do not see myself going in that room and see all this without you by my side.

- I'd go back anyway. - Justin then starts kissing me, first in a calm manner, but after the kiss is wild.

Start taking his shirt, then he takes my shirt and starts down his kisses to my breasts, he takes my bra and stays there for a long time.

- Aa Jen, I miss ....

He stops, takes the box above the bed takes my hand and lay on the bed, he starts kissing my belly and at the same time takes my pants, starts playing with my area.

- Oh Justin.

I get up, shot his shirt, his pants and underwear and get a by exciting time his erection until he said:

- Need you Now!

I climb on him and let him contemplate me as I see delirious with desire, I begin to lie around him and say:

- How I love you! There is no better way for me to spend my birthday.

-I Love you too, I think ... - and we reached the climax together, lay in his chest, he stays within me for a few more minutes before straighten me and sleep.

I woke up to a beautiful tray waiting for me and the best Justin sitting in his chair watching me.

- Good afternoon my angel!

- Good evening! Was watching me?

- Yes - he sits on the bed, picks up a strawberry and put in my mouth - Eat honey, you need to replenish your energies.

- And you will not eat?

- If someone wants to give me a strawberry. - Quickly catch a put in my mouth and say,

- Here comes catch - without thinking twice he comes closer and bite strawberry leaving a peck on my lips.

- What time it is?

- Five and a half, why?

- I need to get up, I leave with the Court.

- And you will leave me alone in that big bed?

- Of course not, come with me?

- I will not bother you?

- Of course not silly, you never disturb me, shall we?

- Come On.