13

—— PARTY

—— PARTY

"Come on Minju what's taking you so long?!" I complained for the lady who was taking a very...long waiting time in the bathroom.

"OK OK IM COMING OUT JEEZ, I was putting on this lipstick." She held up the dark shade of red lipstick.

"Alright, let's just go. I'm pretty sure cutesy wouldn't be too happy if his best friend ends up late."

"Whatever."

——

"This is Sunghoon's house?! How rich is he, it's bigger than the last house he owned." Minju exclaimed, staring at the huge mansion sitting in front of her eyes.

She hasn't been to Sunghoon's house in a few years, they aren't that close. Only around me but other than that, they don't have much of a connection.

Out of the boys, Minju's closest connection is with Heeseung. She and him are like a match made in heaven but I don't think they know that yet, haha.

"Cutesy, be a dear and open the door for me." I yelled at the brown haired male who was holding onto a bottle of soju to serve to the older guests.

It was his parents party but a lot of the students from Jaryong high school attended because their parents have connections with Sunghoon and Jay's. Rich people things.

"Welcome to my humble home my dears." He curtsied, Minju giggled while stepping into the place.

"So the adult section is outside and everyone in jaryong attends inside??"

Sunghoon nodded, "a lot of people were invited, we had to make it work somehow. My parents sorted it out, I haven't even seen them in my eyes ever since this party started. Come on, let's take you to the boys."

"SHIT SHIT." I heard yelling through the halls of sunghoon's ballroom, Jungwon and Ni-ki came in running to Sunghoon.

"Well...uhhh Sunghoon hyung I think we have a problem. I mean a pretty big problem."

"What the hell are you two talking about??" I raised a brow.

"God damn it!! Jay's betting with the other side of Jaryong high school!! The other classes I meant!"

"Shit, betting?? You mean...drinking right??"

Ni-ki and Jungwon vigorously nodded their heads.

Sunghoon ran towards the pool table room, where some where playing pool and others were screaming over Jay's bet with another student.

I saw jay arm wrestling with one of the jockeys who were on the basketball team. One round he lost, in which he drank one shot, the other round the guy lost in which he had to drink a shot as well.

And it went on and on like that, "Jay what did I tell you?!" Sunghoon yelled at him.

"Shut up fool." Jay snarled, "Weak fucker." The jockey laughed as he beat Jay in the game but Jay was too drunk to do anything.

His anger consumed him, Jay grabbed another bottle. Drinking it all up in under a minute, he was like a beast consuming a tiny cup of juice, as if it was nothing for him.

Jay hurled the empty green bottle towards the jockey, slamming it into his face. The guy held onto his bloody cheek, he huffed before throwing a punch at Jay.

In which Jay did the same, students left the pool room. "PARK JAY STOP IT RIGHT NOW." I yelled, trying to pull him apart from the other guy.

"SHUT UP. WHY DO YOU TALK SO MUCH YOU WEAK LINK? Just get out." He pushed me aside, that's it. I've had it and his rude attitude, it's time I taught him a lesson.

I grasped onto jay's collar, my hand made in contact with his cheeks painfully. Gasps were heard coming from Sunghoon and the rest of the boys.

Jay held onto his reddened cheek, and the other guy? I kicked his butt out of the room...literally. "What's wrong with you, do you want to destroy your life? A life that's so ahead, you have a journey ahead of you and look at what you're doing. If there's anyone who's a weak link...it's you. Stop it jongseong, stop putting poison in you."

"Poison in me huh? How about you shut up before I put some real poison in your mouth."

"W-what?" For the first time, I ended up stuttering.

And the next thing that happened was all like a blur, I blurred out after that.

Jay leaned in...

——-

I think we all know what's gonna happen here.