3.

"I can't move my arm. Joel, why can't I move my arm? It hurts, Joel please why." I said, my voice cracking after almost every word. He took me outside and called his dad. I decided to call my mom too.

"Rory, I don't know why you can't move it but I'm getting my dad to come up." He said before turning back to his conversation with his dad. I dialled my mom's number trembling.

"Mom? Mom, it hurts. It hurts so much, mom." I finally let the tears fall. There was silence on the other line and I saw Mr. Hokka walk up the stairs towards me. I quickly hung up the phone, still crying.

"Rory what happened?" he asked me while gently grabbing my arm. I told him what I did and tried not to cry. He softly grabbed my arm and started pressing around making sure I hadn't broken it. Shooting pains traveled through my arm but I tried to keep it in.

After a couple minutes of my arm being manhandled by Joel's father, my mom came up the stairs with Joel's mother. She quickly walked over and started rubbing my back while Mr. Hokka was making sure I didn't break my arm.

"Alright, good news Rory. You didn't break your arm, it's a just a nasty bruise that I know hurts like hell." He said pulling me in for a hug. I stayed like that for a minute before pulling apart and having someone hand me a plastic grocery bag full of ice.

I made my way into the arcade and walked around. I noticed Joel, Olli, and Joonas standing next to Reino at some ticket game. I looked around but I couldn't see where Tommi had gone. Finding a seat, I sat down and just watched from a far. My arm was still sore so holding the ice bag was very comforting. I tried again to look for Tommi but I had no luck.

"Hey." I heard a voice say from behind me. I twisted myself on the chair and was met with a familiar face, Tommi. He took a seat next to me.

"Hey." I smiled and spoke gently. We just sat there looking at the four boys being loud for a bit.

"How's your arm?" He asked, looking into my eyes. He was so sweet, already wondering if I was okay. The bar's in hell at this point when you've been crushing on Joel for a good portion of your life.

"It hurts to move it but it's not broken. Just a nasty bruise." I said taking the bag off and showing him my arm which was already turning a dark blue.

"Well, at least it's not broken." He said, dropping his hands onto his lap. Then, he got up and joined the rest of the group. I hope I get to know him a little better.

"Yeah, thankfully." I whispered to myself as he walked away.

The rest of the night was uneventful. I was treated like an old china doll. If anyone accidentally bumped into me they would freak. It was kind of nice knowing I was off limits from the teasing. Well almost all of it. Joel thought of himself as being better than the rest and continually pushed Reino around. Unfortunately for me, Reino was right next to me.

"Joel, stop pushing Reino around. He's right next to Rory." Olli said leaning his head back on the window. I suspect he said it more for his sake than mine as I watched him close his eyes.

Eventually we made it back to the house and everyone got out except me and Tommi. Reino sat between the two of us and when he left it was just us. I sat up to exit the car and saw Tommi do the same. Out of courtesy, I let him go in front. He smiled and started to leave. He bumped my left arm on the way out and gasped loudly.

"Oh my god Rory," He exclaimed, afraid he hurt me, "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hit your arm." His eyes wide.

"No no Tommi don't worry," I reassured him, "I hit my right arm not my left. Thanks for at least being apologetic." and upon my words, his gaze softened and he left the car. I carefully got out as well and, holding the bag, which had become water by now, made my way inside.