4.

"Uh no thank you." I said taking my plate and bringing to the sink to clean.

"Come on Nora please." Joel started laughing behind me. I knew he just wanted to see me get thrown off.

"Joel you just want to see me get thrown off. You're going to bring your little video camera and watch me get thrown off." I said looking over my shoulder. He rolled his eyes and grabbed his plate and cup to wash them.

"Shut up. I also want to see Tommi get thrown off." He said nudging Tommi as he stood up. Tommi nudged him back shaking his head.

"Joel you are built like a four by four. You're the one getting thrown off. Not me." He said going back to his egg. We all started laughing. I was still at the sink and laughing while Joel came over.

"You think that's funny don't you Rory?" He asked smiling. But it was like his father's, a hidden meaning.

"Joel, what are you doing." I said smiling and cautiously putting my hands out in front of me as he came closer. I let out a shriek when his hands grabbed at my sides and he threw me over his shoulder.

"Joel let me go! I'm not kidding let me go!" I was trying to wriggle my way out of his grip. He noticed this and allowed me to slip out a bit. But, he did it so I would slide down his back. When I slid he started laughing and I started hitting him in the back.

"Oh I wouldn't do that if I were you." He said walking towards the couch. I thought he would set me down but instead he started moving towards the stairs. I was starting to feel sick from being upside down.

"Joel please put me down." I tried pleading with him but he wouldn't listen. He started humming to himself and began walking up the stairs. The laughs of all the other boys were loud and I glared at them in my upside down state.

He made it up the stairs and started walking into my room. I don't know how he knew which one was mine but he did. He dropped me down onto the bed before sitting down.

"Get out Joel. My room is messy." I said trying to fix my unmade bed. He laughed and leaned back. Now he was laying on my bed.

"Joel I'm not kidding. Get out it's messy." I said grabbing his arm with my left hand to pull him up. He reluctantly got up and I watched him slowly make his way to the door. He was going until he saw one of my bathing suits on the dresser. I saw Joel's eyes grow wide as he walked over and picked up the small top to my two piece.

"What is this?" He asked me with wide eyes and a smile. I knew he knew what it was and just wanted to see my reaction. My face went red as it was what I was going to wear later.

"Nothing. Just leave please." I said trying to grab the top out of his hands. The tops of my fingers grazed the smooth fabric before he yanked it up over his head.

"Take it from me then." He smirked. Joel held the strapless top above his head. I climbed onto the bed and tried grabbing it but to no luck, Joel would just move out of the way.

"Joel I will jump on you if you don't give me my bathing suit back." I threatened.

"Okay then do it," He taunted, leaning down so his face was close to mine, "I dare you." and that was all I needed. I jumped on Joel's back and his eyes widened as if he didn't expect me to actually jump on him.

He let out a grunt and grabbed under my thighs. With this better grip he was able to spin me around and effectively get me dizzy.

"Joel I'm not kidding. Give it back to me. I was going to wear it!" I said trying to reach out and grab the top.

"Ooh this is what you were going to wear? I'll let you change then." He said slyly. He placed me down and left my room. When he left my room I smiled and scoffed. I carefully changed into the suit and put a large shirt overtop.