5.

"Thanks." I smiled at him.

However, that's where things took a turn for the worst. You see, when I leaned forward, so did Tommi. Because we both leaned forward, the tube started sinking and we both had to get off.

"Rory, let go." Tommi said slightly laughing as the water soaked me. Not to be an annoying brat but my hair got wet and that was not what I wanted at all. Now we were in the water. Great.

"Okay now get back on." He said as he effortlessly pulled himself up onto the tube. I grabbed hold of the handles on the side as I watched him. The water beads rolling down his arm muscles were like paid actors. Everything was in slow motion it felt like.

"Rory? Rory? Nora!? You there?" Tommi said. I guess I zoned out.

"Oh shit." I attempted to get up but instead I looked stupid. How the hell did he do it so effortlessly? After a couple minutes of my struggling and cursing under my mouth, I felt his two hands grab my arms and pull me onto the tube as if I weighed nothing.

"How the hell did you get up so easily?" I asked positioning myself on the tube.  He shrugged.

"I guess hockey and the drums help me out." The boat started moving, slowly dragging us behind it.

"You play the drums? That's so cool." I said looking at him. He was looking forward.

"Yeah the boys and I are starting a band." He said smiling. I was about to reply but the boat suddenly jerked forward. Looking forward I noticed Joel was the one driving the boat now. I'm fucked.

Joel did his very best to throw one of us off. He jerked us around. He did donuts as I tried to hold on for dear life with my good hand. However, when he did his third donut in a row, Tommi's side of the tube came up and turned us over. This caused me to fly off and smack against the water. My nostrils burned from the water as I floated. Tommi was on the other side of the tube and flashed me a thumb's up to ask me if I was okay. I gave him one back and he nodded.

I was about to swim back to the float when I realised my bikini bottoms had been torn off and I didn't know where they were.

"Tommi! This is a really weird question but can you help me find my bikini bottoms?" I yelled embarrassingly across the water.

"What!?" He yelled back not hearing me. Then he started floating towards me. Fuck. I started frantically waving my hands telling him to stay back. This was so embarrassing.

Eventually I found them floating nearby and quickly slipped them on. Then, I made my way back to the boat. I was absolutely done.

My mom threw the ladder down for me to come up to the boat.

"You." I said soaking wet and pointing at Joel. He started laughing loudly.

"Fuck you." I said grabbing a towel and sitting in the sun to dry off. Tommi followed onto the bus and sat under the shade with the rest of the boys.

Eventually after a long day of tubing, we anchored at a small beach and played around. Instead of joining the group, I sat out in the sun on the boat and napped. I woke up to my mom gently shaking me awake as everyone was getting on the boat.

I noticed my shoulders starting to hurt. I had been in the sun for too long and now I was starting to get sunburnt. After a bit we made it back to the house.

"Holy shit. Rory, your shoulders are so red." Joonas followed me in. He poked at my shoulders watching the red skin turn white for a second.

"Literally stop. I fell asleep that's why Im so burnt." I said slapping his hand away.

"Lobster." Joel said walking by to hang his towel on the deck.

"I'm going to kill you Joel Hokka." I said throwing my towel down the chase him. He started running down the small spiral staircase on the deck and out by the small dock.

"Come and get me. Lobster." He shouted the last word while smiling. I turned around to look back up at the deck and saw Olli walk out with his sunglasses on. He took a seat on one of the reclining lawn chairs and pulled a book. Weird.

"No. Because if I run down there you're going to hurt me. Maybe not on purpose but you will. But you better watch your fucking back Hokka." I said turning and going back up to the house. He laughed as he followed me up.

I had been texting with Elea about the party up in my room when my mom called me down.

"Yeah what's up?" I said running down the stairs. Carefully this time.

"Are you hungry for dinner?" Mr. Hokka asked from the kitchen. I didn't even know he was there.

"I mean yeah I am." I said scratching the back of my leg. I had thrown on a spaghetti strap tank top to try and avoid rubbing on my sunburn but it wasn't working as well as I wanted to.

"Okay can you go downstairs and grab the guys. We're going to head out soon." Mr. Hokka said walking out the front door. I sighed and opened the basement door.

"Guys. Guys! We're going to dinner." I suddenly felt way too underdressed in my tank top and shorts. When I made it down the stairs it was just Tommi sitting on the couch reading a drum magazine.

"Oh hey Rory. They're all out back." He smiled at me before looking back down at the paper. He was wearing glasses, I didn't know he wore glasses. They looked good on him. Suddenly I had the sudden urge to invite him to the Eleas's party.

"Hey um. This is kind of weird. But I was wondering if you wanted to come to a party. My friend is having one a bit later this summer and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me." I asked him looking down and feeling my heart start to race.

"Yeah! I'm sure the boys and I would love to come." Fuck. I wanted to just invite him. I cant take it back and ask just him.

"Oh perfect." I said with a tight smile. Just then, the sliding doors opened and I was met with the sweaty and shirtless bodies of three teen boys.

"Hey guys. We're going to dinner." Tommi said closing his magazine.

"Sweet." Said Joonas walking into his room he shared with Joel.

With a pained smile I spoke up "I was just talking to Tommi about this but, would you guys want to go to a party?"

quick lil chapter

this is kinda boring sorry

love you guys and have a great day <3