15

——

——

"So Jay...Do you remember what you did last night??" Sunghoon questioned the male, I ended up choking on my coffee.

"Oh my god, are you alright??" Minju wiped the shirt that was dripping of coffee from choking.

"What do you mean? Why are you all acting so weird, why were me and that rat in a bedroom together?"

"Who are you calling a rat?! It would be you but not even a rat would want to take you in." I snapped.

"Oh you want heat? Two can play at that game." Jay sneered, Sunghoon banged on the table.

"I'll just spill it, youdrunklykissedchoheeandthenyoubothpassedoutthatswhyyouwereinabedroomtogtherbecauseyoubothweretoodrunktogohome." Sunghoon released quickly, all in one breath.

"I have no clue of what you just said."

"Idiot, he's saying that last night you got so drunk. Chohee tried to stopped you from fighting but you were so angry, I still don't know why you decided to kiss her out of anger. You drunkly kissed her...then you both ended up passing out after the kiss so we put you in a bedroom together." Said Minju.

Now this time Jay ended up choking on his Coffee, "you kissing Chohee, does that ring a bell. Come on think, just thinkkkkkk." Minju smacked Jay's head.

Jay was thinking of it, until it finally popped into his mind. All of the things that happened last night, it all came rushing into his mind at the moment.

He squeezed his eyes, looking away in humiliation. "Holy shit jongseong you did not just do that." He cursed to himself mentally.

"I was drunk ok, no one would want to kiss Chohee the rat. My brain clearly wasn't working. God if anyone found out I'd be made fun of for the rest of my life."

"More like I'd be the one made fun of for having my first kiss to a sewer rat like you. If I wasn't drunk the time you kissed me, you would've been dead meat."

"You're threatening me? As if you can take me on baby, taking me on is like playing with poison." He devilishly smirked, he is a dangerous game indeed.

"You should be grateful that you lost your first kiss to a guy like me, did you see what happened in the bus that is? That's how desperate girls are." He put on a smug look.

How funny.

"HAH. Who would be grateful to kiss someone like you?? Those girls in the bus would need to be sent into a mental asylum because something is clearly wrong with them."  I pointed towards my head and spun my index finger to show that they were crazy.

"Enough with your cat and dog fight, just forget about it. You two give me a headache every time you bicker." Heeseung held onto his temple.

"Honestly, please for the love of god. Is there a day where you two don't shut up??" Sunoo questioned, Ni-ki and Jungwon nodded in agreement.

"Ugh my head fucking hurts." Jay rested his head on the table, "yea because you're idiotic ass decided to drink 4 bottles last night even though you knew you couldn't handle it" I scolded.

"Are you my mother? Who are you to control me." Jay snarled.

"What did you say to her? Park Jongseong she's telling you this for your own good do you understand?"

Jay stayed silent.

"Jongseong." Heeseung called his name seriously, Jay trailed his eyes to ground in shame like a little kid who's getting scolded by his mother.

"Yes hyung."

"Good, and please Jay stop drinking for the love of god. Don't destroy yourself, you're so young and you have years ahead of you. You'll get through it." Heeseung patted his back, putting on a warm smile.

——