The one who's above all

I teached the students now for 2 weeks they did become stronger but not much.. well they are kids anyways a few times they should have their free time. 

"You guys have few days off" I said and everyone get shocked on this statement

"Did you said that really Sensei ? I am not dreming right?" Aiden said

"You sure are , we are talking about Rimuru-sensei" Asuka mentioned 

"Hey Hey guys .. even i can say something like that , I need to do some things so you guys can relaxe" I said and left the Class.

Ciel told me that Leyna was on the way to my Daughter Vengard to ask her for help , at this moment she reached her town. I thought I should go and visit them after all it's my Daughter right? And Leyna is a important person for the Students. 

I the teleported to the Cordinations Ciel gave me and walked trough the City 'It really resembles Tempest a bit' I thought while walking to the biggest Castle like building here. 

'she should be there as a True Dragon she would deserve a even bigger castle' I thought

/Ciel don't you want to come out? She is your child too/ i asked her

/No Master she knows me, I don't want to interupt this meeting/ she said 

'I see, hope she is not like a certain True Dragon' 

I wanted to walk in but the guards stopped me.

"What do you want here stranger?" one said 

"This is a place you can't just walk in" the other said

"Hooo? Who are you to say this to me? I just want to see my daughter , let me go or die" I said calm 

The two Guards looked confused and didn't move an inch 'They are sure loyal' I thought and smiled , then both of them lost theire arms wich holdet the spears and they are crying from the pain they are feeling.

"W-Who are you?" one asked but I ignored them and walked in the castle the next step was to find the throne room .. well it wasn't that hard once again there were to guards.

"Stop our Ruler is in a meeting and musn't get interupted" 

I sighed and in the next moment i kicked both of them through the door and there was sitting a Woman on the throne with bluish hair and red eyes in front of her kneeling a Human I guess that's Leyna.

"Vengard-sama we are sorry it seems we have a intruder" one guard said after regaining his strengh 

Leyna was obviously confused because who would dare to come here to a True Dragon and do such a ruckus. 

Vengard POV

"Vengard-sama their is a Human who want to talk to you" a Dragonoide said

"Oh a Human? That's interesting let the Human in" I said , after that a Woman with brown hair and green eyes walked to me and kneeled down

"Your Highness Vengard , I would like to do a selvish request even when I die for that" Well that suprised me

"Stop that Highness thing and just call me Vengard , I don't like it to be called Highness or something like that , and about your request I want to hear first about what it is." 

"Thank you , I am a teacher for Human children that get summoned or reincarnated into this world .. but something strange happened and they are loosing magicules every day.. when this is going on they will die"