An old friend

Rimuru POV

I walked trough my Black Castle Empire .. once again I had an City even when I didn't plan it. The City has three layers and on topf of these is my Castle throning over them after all I am learned that it id better to show them who is your Leader. I mean Tempest was sucessfull and it was really great but something like that won't happen a second time.

Okay then to the three layers .. the lowest is the place where the farms are after all we need something to eat don't we? The second layer are the Houses for the citizien and the layer under my Castle is the layer for the forges , Shops , Resturants and the market. 

As I walked trough the Shop district with Minami and Vera who followed me I was quite suprised how much they did in only a few days even the street is as good as Tempest's streets. And then it hit me light a Lightning Strike .. I didn't named them ! 

"Minami and Vera please tell everyone to get on the market place , let not a single one behind only the children they will stay by Rosee" I said "Yes my Queen we will gather everyone immediately" Vera said and both dissapeared. I then went into my personal room waiting for them to gather everyone. 

Then something caught my Interest /Ciel what happened to Mjurran ( also Myulan or Myuran but I will use Mjurran) after all Youm will be dead but i know that she is Immortal after all she has my Hearth/

/You are right she is indeed Immortal and is kown as the Witch which lives in the swamps near the Farmenas Kingdom , she lives alone there Humans only go there once in a decade .. she is feared/ Ciel said to me. I smiled as I heared that .. after all she will be the only one that knows Tempest in it's best time. 

Then Minami and Vera teleported to me "We have gathered everyone my Queen" I looked at them 'Well first let's name them' I stood up and walked to my Balcony which was lockated above the Market place. 

"Listen my Citizen first of all we need some rules , 1st Everyone needs to do what the Black Guards are saying .. of course when you thin you get treated unfairly you can come to the curt which will be led by my son the Youngest True Dragon. 2nd Killing in this town or even only fighting with each other is strongly forbidden , of course when someone attacks us or you u can fight back. 3rd Don't look down on others I think you all now what that means after all you were once slaves but don't worry you are ow Citizien of Black Castle. 4th It will give enough jobs for you to do food, water, clothes and stuff like that will be bought with these Gold coins you can earn in these jobs .. for example all Jobs in the Castle are the most paid ones , you can handle your own shops or work on the plantages or build houses .. son't worry even the lowest paid job will be enough to live here. That would be enough for now." 

I made a short pause for them to process the information they got after that I began again 

"Now I will give all of you a name as reward for building this City , don't worry about me It will be alright. You children can get a name after they turned 16 years old" I said /Ciel please autoname them/ I wouldn't have the patience to think of a name for all of them.

/Alright Dear , Autonaming finished/ she said and everyone fell into an evolution sleep. I turned to Minami and Vera "You guys will recruite 250 of these Guys for the Black Guards the top 50 of them will be the Castle Guards" I said and they nodded. 

I then looked at the horizen "I will leave for this day I wiill let everything in your care" after that I dissapeared.

Mjurran POV

You want what happened ? Well I lived the short life span of a human in a happy life with Youm we even had children together .. he could have become an Immortal. I asked Rimuru to make him an Immortal .. the one I damaged the most in my Past we all now what happened to Tempest because of me. And he agreed but Youm refused he said he would really like to live with me for eternety but he thought it would be the best for us that he only has a short lifespan of a human. After he died I left my Chidren after all they were old enough my son was already the king.