A Mother's Love

Evelyn POV

Today happened way to much stuff .. The trued Dragon has a Mother , this Mother is a fucking beauty and you could say the Master of the Demon Lords living in a Black Castle i've never seen. And also I know now that these two maids are named Primordial Demons. 

This being is a threat to all living Humans and I did treason to the King of the Armed Western Nations by now I could be the most searched human in the history. As I got to my room I was suprised how good it was , the bed was something I've nerver seen in this world even better then the ones on Earth and so I felt asleep.

At the next morning I tried something I better not have done ... I activated my Magic eye that allows me to see trough walls and looked to thebeing called Rimuru only to see her drinking Tea on the balcony.

But then she turned around and smiled at me. Out of a reflex I deactivated my Magic eye.

'Shit !! I fucked up , she can even sense something like that?? What the Hell' 

Well I thought I would visit Hell as someone knocked on my dorr and I could hear Minamis voice "The Queen want's to see you" she paused for a second and then said "now" 

Rimuru POV

Ciel told me that the Hero is spying on me .. It kinda suprised me that she wasn't mad at her at all .. well anyways I ordered Minami to bring her here. 

After both of them entered my room and then walked to the balcony Minami said "My Queen , The Hero is here" 

"I see , thank you Minami" I said and looked not to them "You can sit down if you want" she hesistated a moment but then sat down next to m. 

"You are an interesting one , spying on the one that is granting you Immunity at the moment" I said. 

"I am sorry for this .. I just was kinda curious what you are doing Miss Tempest" she said 

"Fearing I'am planning something to kill you?" I asked

"Kinda" she answered

"I see , well I don't know if it'll calm you down but I can kill you without moving an inch or saying something. I don't need to plan that" I said 

"I .. see... then why are you allowing me to stay here?" She asked

"I will grant you Immunity and a Home after all you helped me , but I also want something from you.. I'll give you a Skill which will allow you to teleport yourself and I want that you watch over some children and one teacher for me." I said 

She looked at me suprised 'I guess she didn't thought I would care about some children or Humans at all' after a while she then answered "I'll do it but.. wouldn't it bee bad if they recognize who I am ?" 

"That's right and for that I'll give you this" I said and Ciel created for me a few clothes Shizue's Mask and a new and better sword. 

She kinda freaked out "Where .. Where the did that stuff come from?" she shouted and I giggled.

"You Humans got stronger but you are still as dumb as always" I smiled 

She took the new Equipment and then left.

'That was the funny stuff today .. now let's come to the serious stuff' My face darkened "Minami I want you to bring Demon Lord Rosee to me" I said and stood upp waking past her to my Throne room.

After a few moment's the familiar Portal opened before me Mniami got out of it followed by Demon Lord Rosee and Rosemary her Maid.

"And here I wondered who the Queen would be but It's you Mo.." she said but I interupted her , Minami closed the Portal and walking to my and Vera's side