Jotaro x Reader

Yandere Jotaro x Reader (Mean to be yours)

You and Jotaro have been dating for months but he has started to be very clingy to you, you wouldn't be allowed to see your friends or family and each time you reach them they "suddenly" die.

So you broke up with him and he shattered, he went crazy after that. He was different, really different but you didn't notice that until you saw him breaking into your room window.

Now you're in your room, you hid inside your closet.

︎❤︎ 𝕐/ℕ ℙ𝕆𝕍 ❤︎

"What are you doing here!" I shout as I hear footsteps coming closer "Get out of my room!" I shout, but it wasn't loud enough for my parents to hear.

"Y/N all is forgiven, baby! Come on, get dressed. You're my date to the pep rally tonight" he said.

✰ 𝕁𝕠𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕠 ℙ𝕆𝕍 ✰

"Wha-" before she could continue I started to speak, "You chucked me out like I was trash, for that you should be dead- But! But! But! Then it hit me like flash!" As I looked at a poster of a school event that happend in our school.

I approach it by continuing "What if high school went away instead! Those assholes are the key!" I say grabbing the poster "they're keeping you away from me!" I said as I crumple the poster in my hand. "They made you blind, messed up your mind. But I can set you free!" As I throw the paper away.

I walk back to the closet "You left me and I fell apart, I punched the wall and cried-" as I start punching the door three times with my voice in sync shouting "Bam! Bam! Bam!" I shout.

My face changed from a frustrated face into what some people would see as a creepy smile, "Then I found you changed my heart and set loose all that truthful shit inside!" I shout, smiling more wider than before.

"And so I built a bomb!" As I hear her gasp "tonight our school is Vietnam! Let's guarantee they'll never see their senior prom!" I shout "so when the high school gym goes boom with everyone inside- Pchw! Pchw! Pchw!" As I did finger guns.

"Wanna know what they actually signed for?, well it's not a petition for a dog shelter Hunny!" I said while laughing. "In the rubble of their tomb, well plant this note explaining why they died" I shout. Taking out the " petition " my classmates signed.

As in my mind, I read this with the voice of all the other students "We, the students of Westerburg High, Wil die. Our burnt bodies may finally get through to you. Your society churns out slave and blanks, No thanks. Signed the Students of Westerburg High 'Goodbye'." I finished.

"Well watch the smoke pour out the doors. Bring marshmallows, well make shores!" I said, "We can smile and cuddle while the fire roars!" As I start to hug myself, imaging Y/N hugging me again like before.

"I was meant to be yours! We were meant to be one! I can't make this alone! Finish what we've begun! You were meant to be mine! You carved open my heart! Can't just leave me to bleed!" I shout, realising how silent Y/N has become.

"Y/N, Open the-open the door, please! Y/N, open the door. Y/N, can we not fight anymore! Please, can we not fight anymore! Y/N, sure, you're scared... I've been there. I can set you free!" I shout, she still didn't answer. "Y/N, don't make me come in there!" I shout.

I got frustrated "im gonna count to three!" I shout "One! Two! FUCK IT" I shout, as I kick the door down. My eyes widen, as I started to cry.

She was dangling on the roof of the room, "Oh my Gosh! No! Y/N!" I shout my eyes filled with tears, "please don't leave me alone... You were all I could trust.... I can't do this alone..." I said.

I just stood there I was scared to see her dead face that was covered by her (h/c) hair, I clenched my fist in anger "Still I will if I must!" I shout and hear Mrs (L/N) calling out to Y/N. I panicked and jump out of the first-floor window.

☾︎ 𝕐/ℕ ℙ𝕆𝕍 ☽︎

I hear him leave as my mom scream, "Ah sorry! Sorry! I was recording for a sad movie I need to make! Sorry! Sorry!" I say "Y/N! Warn me next time!" She said.

I just sighed in relief as Jotaro is long gone.

_________________________________________

AYYYYY I LOVE MUSICALS DONT COME AT ME AYYY!

Anywho I hope you enjoy thanks y'all for reading

~Meta-Chan