Caesar x Reader

Caesar x Reader (It's over isn't it?)

You were Caesar's best friend since kids, but when Joseph joined the two of you. The duo became a trio, ever since then you became close with Joseph.

You got married to Joseph and even though it was hard for Caesar to accept after all the years he had spent with you, it was all for nothing.

You died when you gave birth to your child and now Caesar has to take care of your son.

︎  ℂ𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕒𝕣 ℙ𝕆𝕍 ❦︎

As I walk into my room, I sighed. The whole day was just me remembering Y/N. I sighed walking over to the balcony, it was a beautiful night sky. And I looked down looking at the bracelet that Y/N gave a long time ago. "I was fine... With the man, who would come into her life now and again..." I said.

Taking (f/f) [Favorite Flower] from the plants hanging on the balcony. "I was fine cause I knew... That they didn't really matter until you." I said "I was fine when you came... And we fought like it was all some silly game" I said, shaking my head.

Looking back at the flower as I hugged it tightly "Over her... Who shed choose? After all those years, I never thought I'd lose!" I said, tears flowing down my face. My heart feels heavy as my rams felt weak "it's over, isn't it? Isn't it? Isn't it over? It's over, isn't it? Isn't it isn't over!?" I shouted to the night sky, I felt so defeated.

"You won and she chose you! And she loved you, and she's gone!" I shout " it's over, isn't it? Why can't I move on!" I say using the flower like a sword, going down to a fighting stance "War and glory, reinvention. Fusion, freedom, her attention. Out in daylight, my potential" I said moving like im in a sword fight.

"Bold, precise experimental" as I stood up holding the flower up in the air "who am I now I this world without her" leaning my back on the railing of the balcony. "Petty and dull with the nerve to doubt her, what does it matter? It's already done! Now I've got to be there for her son!" I shout.

Looking back at the night sky looking at the flower, "it's...over, isn't it? Isn't it? Isn't it? Isn't it over? It's over, isn't it? Isn't it? Isn't it over? You won't and she chose you! And she loved you! And now she's gone!" I say as the flower flies out of my hand into the night sky.

"It's over isn't it? Why can't I move on?" I said "it's over isn't it why can I move on..." I said, my heartfelt heavy as I went back inside the room.

Oh Y/N... How could I ever forget about you? I miss you so much.

_________________________________________

GOSH I LOVE THIS SONG YES YED YES!

When pearl sang this my heart melted I was feeling ALL of her emotions.

Btw Thanks for reading!

~Meta-Chan