Jotaro x Reader

Jotaro x Reader (First burn)
(Wife AU)

Sister name=S/N

POV: Jotaro is Alexander Hamilton and him- jk jk jk

Jotaro and you are married, and you use to write letters to him when you were dating. Jotaro publicly said that he has cheated on you and of course, you cried. And today you had a big fight with Jotaro.

"I saved every letter you wrote me..." I said holding one of the letters Jotaro wrote for me as I sit next to the fireplace. Jotaro stood there at the doorway to his office "from the moment I saw you I knew you were mine... You said you were mine... I thought you were mine.." I said hugging the paper as tears start to form in my eyes.

"Do you know what S/N said? When I told you what you've done... She said" I said standing up facing him "you've married an Icarus He has flown too close to the sun..." I said facing the fireplace once more. As Jotaro slowly walked up to me "don't" I said to him, as he stops.

"Take another step in my detection," I said walking past him to the door of his office "I can't be trusted around you," I said as he tried to face me "Y/N-" but I walked back to the fireplace. "Don't think you can talk your way into my arms, into my arms!" I shout the last part.

As I crouched down "im burning the letters you wrote me..." I said holding looking behind me as his sad face met mine. "You can stand over there if you want... I don't know who you are" I said facing the fireplace "I have so much to learn," I said sighing softly. "I'm re-reading your letters and watching them.." As I throw the letter.

It burned quick as each one was turning into ashes in the fireplace "burn... I'm watching the burn..." I said as the paper became fuel to the fire. I walked to his desk taking a newspaper with his statements on his cheating, I walked over to him holding the newspaper "you published the letters she wrote to you!" I said crying.

"You told the whole world how you brought this girl into our bed in clearing your name you have ruined our lives!" I shout at him, he just stayed silent covering his face with his hat. I had enough of this as I took the box of letters he wrote for me on the fireplace shelf. "Heaven forbid someone whispers 'he's part of some scheme'," I said.

I walked over to him having our faces inches away "your enemy whispers so you have to scream" his eyes widen "I know about whispers I see how to look at my sister..." I said. As he tried to hug me I backed away "don't. I'm not naive I have seen women around you" I said. "Don't think I don't see how they fall for your charms! All of your charms" I threw the newspaper at him.

I walked past him holding the box of letters in my hand in front of the fireplace. "Let the future historians wonder how Y/N reacted when you broke her heart..." I said as he just stood there in silence. "You have thrown it all away stand back and watch it burn!" I threw the box crying harder than ever.

My children got woken up as they stood at the doorway both of us looked at our kids, "just watch it all burn..." I said quietly" and when the time comes," I said pointing at the children "explain to the children! The pain and embarrassment! You put their mother through!" I shout as my children rush over to me crying.

Jotaro stood there in silence finally facing me with tears streaming down his cheeks, "When will you that they are your legacy!" I said sitting down hugging my children "we are your legacy!" I shout. I picked up one of my children and walked to the door, "and if you thought you were mine" I said as we both face each other.

"Don't" I slammed the door shut.

_________________________________________

bro this song was the start of my Hamilton fase smh anywho thanks for reading this one is probe my fav or maybe not idk for now it's my fav

~Meta-Chan