Dio x Reader

Dio x Reader (I am damage)
(School AU)

Dio was trying to bomb the school in the boiler room and I shot him with his gun, now the bomb is ticking and he wants to sacrifice himself for his apology.

"I am damaged," Dio said holding his shot wound, I was still shocked I actually shot him. I didn't want to but I had to, "Far to damage," he says pointing at me "but you're *cough* not beyond repair," he said. As he tries to stand up, as he goes near me I walked back.

Not realising the mess I did, he stopped "stick around here... Make things better" he said pointing to his wound "cause you beat me fair and square" he said. "Please stand back now" I walked behind slowly and stopped "a little further," he said, I tripped on something like the glass door slams shut.

I realise what I did.

He locked himself in and locked me out!

I started to panic banging on the door "Dio! Please don't do this lets just not tell the cops ok?!" I shouted. He went up to the glass door, "don't know what this thing would do..." He said smiling softly. I try to open the door wiggling the handle, "I hope you miss me... Wish you'd kiss me..." He said as I started to cry.

"Then you'd know I worship you!" Rio says "please don't do this I can't live without you!" I shout. "I'll trade my life for yours," he said smiling in defeat. "Oh my gosh-" I said "and once I disappear," he said pressing his hand on the glass. "Wait hold on!" I shout to him as he walked over to the bomb holding it tight.

"Clean up the mess down here..." He said crying "not this way" I shouted. "Our love is God..." He said as the timer ticks harder, I started to run only hearing his words echoed in my mind. As I run outside school, I looked back once more "say hi to God..." I said as the school blows.

Smoke covered my body as I ran back home crying.

_________________________________________

Fav song best song I love this song love love love it's so good very good 10/10 made me cry

Thx for reading and do like a lot of these :b

~Meta-Chan