IV

"I need you to talk to her for me" Jason said.
"She shot a gun at you, and you just want me to talk to her like nothing happened?! " I asked.
"That's why you gotta talk to her, cause she won't talk to me!" Jason said, like it was the most obvious thing ever.
"You are a grown ass man Jason" I said.
"But-" he interrupted me.
"But nothing! You have to fix this yourself, and I don't even want to know what you did that would warrant that kind of response from her!"
"Roslyn I - " he started. "Nope! I'm not getting involved" I said forcefully and then I hung up the phone.

I can't believe that all of my cousins are so incompetent. I'm the youngest out of all of us but I'm somehow the only capable adult.  Sookie can't stay away from the vampire and he will only lead to trouble, Jason is doing god knows what, and Hadley broke out of a rehab clinic and stole a lot of Gran's money.

I don't even have time to worry about my own life! I feel like I'm slowly going crazy because of my weird nightmare visions, and how I can't even use them to save the women that I keep on seeing die!

Flo nudged my hand with her head to get me out of my internal spiral.  I was thankful that I had such a nice kitty, to keep me company.
"Hey Floflo!" I said in a baby voice. 
Flo happily chirped back at me, and went to rest next to me.

Today I decided to wear high rise blue jeans, a floral corset top, and white sneakers. My outfit was simple and maybe a little scandalous for the townies of Bon Temps but I felt really pretty.

~

I started to work on a few edits that I had to give to one of my clients in a week or two. It was a simple maternity shoot for a lovely woman that lived 3 towns over. I had finished three of her pictures when my phone rang.

"Hello, This is Roslyn." I said into my blackberry.
"Hey, it's Sookie. Dawns dead." She stated blankly.
Oh shit. My nightmare started to come back to me when I realized that Dawn was the one getting chocked in my dream. How could I not notice that it was her!
"I found her body, when I went to check to see if she slept in late." She continued "Jason showed up right after I did, and now the police have him in custody" she finished.

"For fuck sakes, I told him not to go to see her." I said.
"You don't think he did it, do you?" Sookie asked sadly.
"No, Sook" I said kindly. "I think someone may be trying to set him up though."
"We need to figure this out." She said.
"Agreed."

~

In the evening I went to Merlottes to meet Sookie because apparently she had a plan. 
When I walked through the door of the bar my mind was immediately flooded with the thoughts of the patrons.

'I already miss the way that her butt would hang out the bottom of her shorts.'

'it just shows that all of the Stackhouses are freaks, even that Brigant girl'

'serves that whore right, no good woman would hang out at a vampire bar like she did'

'I hope he fucked her before he killed her, it would have been a waste otherwise'

'I hope that family gets what's coming to them'

I used all of my strength to stop the thoughts from entering my mind, and headed straight out the door. I just couldn't listen to them any longer.  The same thing must have happened to Sookie too, because I saw her stop in the middle of the restaurant with a panicked look on her face through the window. Thankfully Sam pulled her off to the side.