||~𝔗𝔴𝔬~||

Harumi sits on top of Rimuru's head in her small form watching as the Direwolves run over the hill

Harumi sits on top of Rimuru's head in her small form watching as the Direwolves run over the hill. The pack stops short of the fence when they notice Rimuru and Harumi standing in front of it and the group of goblins behind the fence weapons in hand. 

"Turn back now and we won't attack you!" Rimuru shouts to them watching as the wolves howl in laughter. 

"What can you, a mere slime, do against us?" the leader asks, looking at the two wolves that flank him. "Trample down the fence!" he shouts and the rest of the wolves from behind him rush forward only to get hit by arrows and the steel wires Rimuru had put up before they got there. 

"What is this? Was this your doing?" the leader asks and Rimuru confirms that it was him that had laid those traps.

 "They won't hold me back!" The leader shouts and rushes towards Rimuru and Harumi ripping the strings in front of him only to get caught in the second trap made of sticky threads. Growling he tries to break free only to get decapitated by Rimuru's water blade. 

"Listen Direwolves. Surrender or die! Your leader is dead, there is no more need to fight!" Rimuru shouts out to them. As silence follows his words he starts to rethink his stance. 

'Man what if they attack instead of surrendering?'

"Then we both will fight them off. Between the two of us we will be able to take care of them'' Harumi tells him and he nods to her.

 As they still stand there without an answer Rimuru eats the Direwolf leader and transforms into one of his own.

 "Listen! I will allow you to leave this place if you never attack again" he tells them through the now expanded telepathic ability and roars, sending a blast of sound towards the wolves. The pack pushes forward through the immense pressure. 

Harumi jumps over her brother shifting into he newfound Direwolf from that has large iridescent feathered wings flared from its back in a defensive position and snarls at the dark colored wolf. The wolves stop creeping forward and lay on their stomachs whining slightly. 

"Our pack yields to you!" The lighter of the two main wolves shouts and Rimuru transforms back into his regular form. Harumi, noticing that everything was calm, transforms back to her small form and bounces on top of Rimuru's head letting a breath out in relief. '