Love Triangle Chill Out

Sorry for not posting anything for so long. I'm finally going to get an update out today, and I'll share some news.
About that announcement I posted. I've been so busy with work (as usual), but I'm also in my second year of college (I'm basically a sophomore). There's a ton of stuff for me to do. There are assignments and quizzes, and they're all done on my computer. That's no big deal, but they're something I really need to focus on. My studies and work come first. Long story short; that book may not come out at all. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.
But I will squeeze in time for Halloween content. I haven't heard anything on Creeptober 2022, but Drawlloween 2022 and Inktober 2022 are up for grabs. I might change the book to that. Who's excited for content like that?
Anyway, I won't keep you guys. You've been wondering when I'll update any of my books, and this Trolls artbook gets an update.

 You've been wondering when I'll update any of my books, and this Trolls artbook gets an update

This is the introverts way of a love triangle hangout. It's not one of those intense ones like with Archie Comics and Total Drama. It's just plain and simple. No fighting here.
Even if I were to choose who Branch should be with, I can't. I ship Branllex and Brynth. It's so hard to choose. I'm literally fangirling just writing this down.
Now then, I'm going to post this. Now you're sure to get an update.