Kismet: No Strings Attached

I have arrived.

Hello Trolls fans! I bet you missed me! I'm not sure if anyone still reads this book and views my Trolls art. It's been almost a year since I've written in this artbook. The last drawing I posted was on June 2023. At least I'm back to writing thanks to "Trolls Band Together". That movie is reeling the fans back in. There's been new characters, species, locations, and more family ties.

You may have noticed this was drawn on paper instead of on my iPad. Let me explain. I didn't have my original pencil, pen, eraser, and pencil sharpener with me. I went to a mall one day and bought backup drawing supplies until I get my stuff back from my mother's house, and who knows how long that's going to be.

Before I proceed to the drawing, I would like to warn you all that if you haven't seen Trolls Band Together, you should watch that before coming back here. You have been warned.

Branch was not only in the band BroZone with his four older brother, he was in a second band named Kismet with four other trolls that we believe to be Branch's old friends

Branch was not only in the band BroZone with his four older brother, he was in a second band named Kismet with four other trolls that we believe to be Branch's old friends. Kismet is actually voiced by the band members of NSYNC. I didn't grow up with that band in the 2000s, I grew up with the Backstreet Boys.

At least I'm sure with one thing, fans of NSYNC will recognize this classic album I've drawn in using the Kismet band: No Strings Attached. My favourite song from that album is It's Gonna Be Me. That was a good one.

It seems that according to the internet, Kismet is underrated. There's got to be more Kismet art out there. At least this is a start.

Apologies if this isn't the right order. Unlike Justin Timberlake, I don't know the rest of the NSYNC band all that well.

One more thing, I did post a Kismet fanfic in my Trolls fanfic book. You should go and see that. That's my more recent Trolls fanfic.