Love Triangle Confession

Here is a very old Trolls pic that I've drawn for Valentines Day 2023. This was around the time I had finished Poppy Playtime: First Time Buy. I had written this announcement down, but that was old news at this point. Plus, there are still plenty more books I have to finish. Well, I've mainly gotten started on "Launched in Space".

Since this month is LGBTQ+ Pride Month, I think this would be a good time to post this pic before continuing on with the Mermay 2024 art. This time it's a love triangle, and there hasn't been any arguments about that yet.

This love triangle involves the survivalist of the pop trolls, the ambassador of the techno trolls, and the king of the techno trolls

This love triangle involves the survivalist of the pop trolls, the ambassador of the techno trolls, and the king of the techno trolls. Branch couldn't decide which techno troll to date, so it was settled for a love triangle. At least that's what Branch wanted it to be. The problem is that he has a hard time confessing to the two trolls. He would usually get flustered and nervous every time he tries.

It may not be today that Branch confesses his feelings, but there's always other chances to try again.