Mermay 2024 Day 2: Glittery

Here is day two of Mermay 2024. This time I'll be showing something a little different.

At the end of April, I drew my first Kismet drawing in *NSYNC's "No Strings Attached" album. I'm sure you remember that drawing. It's also in this artbook as well. What I've done differently was turn the Kismet members into techno trolls. It's more of a scenario I thought of that the Pop trolls aren't very nice to Kismet due to them being grey when they were young and they were left behind while searching for food to eat after escaping the Troll tree in Bergen Town. The worst part is not a single pop troll even cared to go back for them.

So much for "no troll left behind", huh?

One night, things started to turn around for them when a techno troll (a king or queen before King Trollex) came up to the surface and met the five pop trolls. They even offered to take them back to the reef with them.

At first the techno trolls weren't so sure about five pop trolls in the reef, but as 20 years had passed everyone adjusted alright. In fact, the techno trolls actually treated Kismet MUCH better than the pop trolls. Kismet even got more famous than BroZone. Kismet's concerts were recorded all over the Troll Kingdom, but it was only Pop that never saw how successful the band they treated so badly became.

During this time, Branch suggested him and the others change to fit in. After all, they did find their purpose amongst the techno trolls.

So with some magic source they've found (if you want me to go into further details for that one let me know), the five Kismet members transformed from pop trolls to techno trolls. Now things were REALLY going smoothly for the band. However there is a flaw to that. Once they transform into techno trolls, they cannot change to a different genre nor can they turn back into pop trolls. That was fine with them actually.

With that, let's start off with the first Kismet member; Hype.

Up until now, there hadn't been any glitter techno trolls. That's usually a pop troll thing. It seems like Hype's still got his glitter.

Well, seeing as I've got nothing else to write (I've written all that I've wrote here); I'll just go ahead and post this.