Imagine (Rap Monster)

A BEACH VACATION

It's you and your boyfriend Namjoon's first anniversary. Since it's summer vacation, you wanted to celebrate it at the beach. So, you both packed up and prepared since last week.

-*-*-*-

Namjoon and you are on the way to the resort. He is driving the car while you are on the front seat, taking a glance on the view.

"EunMi..." Namjoon called suddenly your name.

"Hmm? Waeyo?" You asked him, but your eyes still locked on the wonderful view outside.

"Uhh... Nothing. I just wanna call your lovely name," he reasoned.

You smiled at his cheesy words. Suddenly, he grabbed your hand which is on your lap. You turned to look at him, and he's focused on the road.. smiling sweetly.

-*-*-*-

"We're here!" you reach the beach resort, then Namjoon lead you to your room as he got the key.

"Ahhh~" You sighed as you laid flat on the comfy bed. You were shocked when Namjoon sat next to you. You noticed that there is only one bed and thought of,

'We'll share in one bed? For a day? OMO!!'

"Namjoon, why is there only one bed? Where are you going to sleep?" You worriedly asked and he just chuckled.

"Beside you." He said as if it's not a big problem.

"You better change your clothes. We'll take a swim."

"B-but–" You were cut off by the shutting of the door as Namjoon went outside.

You just follow him and you changed into your bathing suit. You wore your bathrobe, then you went outside and saw Namjoon sitting. He's waiting for you.

"Namjoonie, why are you still wearing that? Are you not going to swim?" you confusedly asked as you see him still on his shirt. [..Like in the picture on the media..]

"You go first. I'll swim later." he said.

'Hmm.. He's thinking of something.. Is there something bothering him?' you thought.

You just nodded, then take off your bathrobe and run to the sea water. You enjoyed the lukewarm water while you noticed Namjoon is just watching over you. He looked like he doesn't have a plan to swim. So, you got a better idea.

"Namjoon, help!" You screamed, pretending that you're drowning.

"EunMi! Wait for me, I'll save you!!" he quickly take off his shirt, then he swim towards you. "EunMi, I'm here!"

"Just kidding!" you playfully said.

"EunMi !! You scared me. D-don't do it again, huh?" he worriedly said.

"O-okay. I'm sorry Namjoonie for making you worry.. I thought you are not going to swim and you might not enjoy. I just want you to be happy on our special day. " you reasoned lowly.

He hugged you. "It's okay. I understand." he said and smiled warmly.

Namjoon and you enjoyed the moment, attacking and splashing each other with the warm water.

"Waaahhh! Namjoonie~" you giggled while he's running after you.

You're on the seashore, then he caught and back-hugged you. "Happy Anniversary, EunMi~ I'm sorry for being too inactive this day..." he said lowly.

"It's okay! You don't have to be sorry.." you said comfortably.

"Ani.. Err.. The reason is," he said, scratching his nape. "I-I was.."

"I-I what?" you asked, furrowing your eyebrows.

"Ahh.. I-I was planning to p-propose to you and.." he stuttered nervously.

You were shocked on what he said. "A-and what?"

"And I was scared that you might reject me. I'm sorry for being a coward. It's just I became weak whenever I am with you 'coz your presence makes me melt.. Park EunMi-ssi, cheongmal saranghae~"

He reasoned out and hugged you more tightly. You froze that time, speechless. You don't know what to say. You're not expecting that he was going to propose to you.

"E-EunMi? Are you alright? This is why I'm scared to confess 'coz you might reject  me and it–" you give a peck on his soft lips and hugged him, too– cutting his silent words.

"Don't be scared, okay? I will always love you and I would like to go to the altar with you and be your wife.. anytime, anywhere. Remember that!" you smiled to him, lifting up his confidence.

He smiled and kneel down. He took the red small box from his friend who was waiting and a crew there also. Namjoon opened it and you saw the diamond ring. "Ms. Park EunMi.. will you marry me?"

"Y-yes! Yes, yes, yes!" you exclaimed and Namjoon put the ring on your finger. You lift him up and pulled into a deep hug.

"Saranghae, Namjoonie~" you said cutely.

"Nado saranghae... Yeongwonhi saranghalke." he said and kissed you.

*****

HELLLLLOOOOO CHORONGIEEE~!! ♥♡ Ang ganda mo! Hehehe..^^

Anyway, this is my gift for you tutal birthday mo naman.. Happy Birthday!! :)

Kinilig ka ba? Feeling ko hindi, pero sana nagustuhan mo..^^

Yung iba kong wish nandun sa book na ni-request mo. Basahin mo na lang~

"What Am I To You? [Rap Monster ONE-SHOT]" yung title.

So, sa lahat ng ARMYs out there especially RapMon biased, here's my chinguu! Let's greet her a Happy Birthday!! Kung ayaw nyo edi wag. Hehehezz~ Basahin nyo na lang din yung book kung gusto niyo. :">

Sana nagustuhan nyo yung Imagine :)) God bless to all of you! ♥♡

Written last: March 25, 2015

-HannieUnnie♡