Imagine (Taehyung/V)

LOVE TUTORIALS

The teacher is discussing and you are really focused on the lesson. You noticed your seatmate Taehyung doing something.

"Hey! What are you doing? Listen to the teacher because she might caught you," You shout-whispered to him.

"I'm just playing games on my phone. I feel bored tho," he reasoned quietly. You just neglect him and focus again on the lesson.

You were shocked when your teacher finally noticed Taehyung -playing games.

"Mr. Taehyung Kim! Playing mobile games during my class, huh?" The teacher yelled as he confiscated his phone.

"You're in detention. You will not go home after dismissal. You still have to finish something before you go home,"

~~~

•Dismissal time•

*bell rings*

All of your classmates went out and go home. It's just Taehyung and you remained as the teacher told you so; you will be the one to tutor him because you were the class president and the smartest in the class. You will assist and help him study for a week.

"Hey! Why are you here? You're in detention, too?" He confusedly asked.

You shook your head in disagreement.

"I was tasked to teach you," you can see him in shock after he heard what you said.

"I told you not to do such things, right? Now, you better listen or else,"

"Or else, what?"

"Or else, you will not pass in the quiz next week." You said as you get your books in different subjects.

"Let's start! We only have 1 hour of tutorial.. So, what subject you want to study first?"

You were waiting for an answer when you noticed that he was staring at you, smiling, and his hands under his chin.

"HEY! Are you okay? Why are you staring at me like that? Is there something wrong on my face?" You said as you start to be conscious about your face.

"Yeah! I'm okay. Your face is just so perfect to stare at," he said, still glancing at your face like he's in heaven by just staring at it.

Your cheeks blushed after you heard and seen his weird actions.

"W-what?" You stuttered.

"H-huh? Did I say something? Oh! I mean, let's study Math. I'm bad at it..." he said. It's a sign that he's back to his senses.

'Okay! Enough of those nonsense and focus on teaching him. Your teacher is counting on you, NamRi.' You thought.

You began on discussing with him, and it was nice that he's listening. Now, as a conclusion, you are giving some questions so you can know if he learned something.

"What is the answer if you add 16 to the product of 132 and 65?"

"I-I don't.. know! I forgot how," he said.

"What do you mean you don't know? I thought you get me?"

"I still don't get you as my girlfriend.." he whispered but loud enough for you to hear.

"'I still don't get you as my girlfriend..'? What's with him? I don't get him!"

"What are you saying? Kim Taehyung! Focus on Math, okay? Not on anything else. I'm helping you how to solve Math problems so help yourself, too! Think Taehyung!" You yelled at him.

"I can't think of anything else because of you!"He responded.

"W-what? Why is it because of me, huh?"

"Because I like you! I-I can't focus o-on my studies because of... you. I like you, NamRi!"

You were dumbfounded that time. You can't say any word. You didn't expect him of confessing to you because you thought a handsome boy like him would never like a simple girl like you.

'H-he l-likes me?!'

"NO, NO, NO!! Maybe I heard it wrong.. I don't want to expect that is impossible to happen. I-I was-" you were unconsciously shaking your head in disbelief and mumbling to yourself when he suddenly cut you off by a kiss.

His warm hands were on your cold cheeks. His touches are making you melt on your seat. You froze, making yourself believe that it is true. You don't know what to do, but you just let him do what he wants.

"You're so beautiful, talented, smart, and.. everything! That's why I love you.. You're the one who taught me how to love, then let me teach you how to love me, too." He whispered to your ear and kissed you again.

~~~

After a week,

•Quiz day•

You were taking the quiz seriously when you noticed Taehyung. He's answering the quiz seriously, too, making you remember your deal with him last week,

"Be my girlfriend, NamRi."

"O-okay! BUT, in one condition.."

"Anything! Just for you .."

"You have to pass the quiz next week."

You smiled at his dedication for studies, and how dedicated and inspired he is just to make you his girlfriend. You then continued to answer your quiz.

•Result Day•

"..... .... Ms. NamRi Kim got perfect score .... .... and Mr. Taehyung Kim got 2 mistake! Improving your studies, huh? Good job and thanks to our class president for teaching him. Nice team effort!" The teacher said and your classmates clapped.

You both look and give high five to each other. You then realized that you are his girlfriend from now on. After class, he took you to the school garden and kissed you.

***

At dahil ang bait mo sakin at ang qtqt (cute cute) mo..^^ Here's an imagine for you! :) Hope you like it! Pasensya na yung math equation ah? Ang hirap mag-isip ng mahirap na equation. Hehehehe XD

Written last: April 27, 2015

~HannieUnnie ♡