Mara

Please keep in mind that the point of view in which I write can change randomly so just read and enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone stole my wings, not that I can't get them back it's just that if greed or envy find out I'm gonna be mocked until Armageddon.

They're in New Orleans so I guess I just have to go there and get them back and then be on my way.

I stepped into the shower letting the hot water roll down my face and ran my fingers through my hair.

Stepping out I grabbed a towel off the rack and wrapped it around my body walking into my room.

Grabbing pants, a top, a large sweater, and shoes I headed out the door.
————————————————————————
Walking through the dark forest I came across a group of men and women, they immediately turned to me and bared their fangs. Vampires.

I stared them down and continued walking and as they went to speed towards me I continued my movements but made them fall down to the ground.

They were dead, I didn't whoosh my hand or anything I just took them down, I don't like fighting unnecessarily but they were going to cause me trouble.

I walked to an abandoned warehouse which was occupied by a group of people in black jackets and behind them I saw multiple large boxes being transported it seemed.

"You have something that belongs to me, the contents that are currently in your possession are incredibly valuable and you do not understand the severity in which you endanger yourself by keeping it in your possession. So I ask you to kindly hand over my belongings so that I may leave and you can continue with your day as you normally d-" Mara was cut off as they were quick to grab their guns and fire at the woman. They made contact but did not injure her as they simply fell to the ground and she didn't have a scratch on her body. "Vervleok dit."(Damnit) Mara muttered under her breath.

The people looked at her wide eyed and started screaming while some of them just stood in pure shock. "I'll just get them myself I suppose." Mara said walking to the back as she knocked everyone out.
————————————————————————
Davina awoke panting and covered in cold sweat from head to toe, "Marcel!" She screamed running over to her canvas and grabbing one of her black pastels starting to scribble across it. Making nothing but lines over lines, like overlapping thoughts, not making any face of someone at all just scribbling in circles. "Marcel!" She screamed at the top of her lungs and Marcel sped through the door.

"Davina, what's wrong." Marcel said and Davina looked at him. 

"Somethings coming." She said. Marcel looked at the canvas she had scribbled on and then at Davina. 

"Hey D, what is it? What's coming?" Marcel asked quickly walking over to her. 

"I don't know." She said with tear filled eyes.

Mara stopped walking feeling someone trying to detect her, a girl.

'It's not going to work, witches can't track me, I should try and keep them out of this.'

Davina gasped and looked up at the ceiling, "Sy sal binnekort weg wees, sy sal binnekort weg wees, Mara." Davina chanted and with a gasp returned to her normal self and panted staring at Marcel. 

"Hey Davina, calm down, who is it, do you know?" Marcel asked.

 "No, but I think their name is, Mara." Davina said still breathing rapidly, her chest heaving.